If you could only be killed by yourself

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Man Plus Eyes, Feb 26, 2010.

1. If you could live, in your prime, for an infinate amount of time, and the only thing that could kill you was yourself,

how long do you think you'd choose to live?

2. A few hundred years

3. I'd ride this bitch out until the wheels fall off!

4. never haha i like living too much

5. Better question, what method would you use to kill yourself?

6. Well, it would obviously have to be something spectacular.

Perhaps hitching a ride on a space shuttle and diving into orbit and crashing down to the planet.
    Yeah. :cool:

7. superglue hands to face. hang self with razor wire. get someone to remove evidence. it'll look like you pulled your own head off. :D

8. :eek: That made me lol.

9. I'd try to live so that loneliness never got to me. Y ou know, like, by falling in love with someone, and then turning them into a vampire too.. er.. I mean, until loneliness got to me.

After a few centuries of personal progress, I would probably hate humanity.

10. I'd b€ €vil man, i'd rob a coupl€ hug€ banks, go to canada and buy a hous€/cars. Hang out th€r€ for€v€r smokin w€€d.

11. oh and if i could live forever,
    i'd definitely be the president of the world!!!!!!!!!111111111

12. I'd just regenerate...

[​IMG]

13. I'd probably say 200. I think time would catch up to me. Ya know, like Married at 30, wife dies when I'm 80. Like Living lonely would be hard. See everyone I know die, hear and see all the horrible shit in the world. Get outa hand.

14. I'd keep going until I'd done everything I wanted to do and got bored of them. And I'd end it by getting real stoned listening to some good music, downing a bottle of acid, pop 20 rolls, then try to fly off a skyscraper
    :hello: :hello:

15. I'd face the dawn.

16. does the sun make you glitter o_o

17. Id like to live just long enough to see us make first contact with aliens (IF that ever happens) and to find out what the universe is all about. oh and to see what they look like and what they think of us. Oh and yeah i would probably go up into space and jump out with no suit on facing the earth. That would be epic, imagine your last seconds staring at our planet from space. Damn im high.

18. well it would depend on how well i did in life. if i was a broke ass bum forever i think i'd only deal with 50-100 years. but if i had a little more money i'd probably keep going until i was extremely bored and did everything i wanted to do. so anywhere from 100-1500

i'm not too sure how i'd take myself out. maybe in 1000 yrs there will be a new more kickass way to kill yourself. idk

19. #19 zoranj, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010

helll fucking no.. Twilight ruined vampires.

Oh, and if I faced the dawn to KILL myself, I'm not sure how the sun would make me glitter. :p

Logic fail.

20. id see the earth til' it's very end, think how intelligent you'd be after a good few thousand years on this planet.

you'd be a guru.