If you could name a strain

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Kush, Feb 17, 2012.

1. So I think about this whenever im bored, if you could name a strain of whatever kind of weed what would it be? Give the flavor or details about the weed and then the name you will give it.

2. Puff the dragon

3. it would depend on the genetics for mine

4. The stinky dirty doo doo dank. It would be brown and smell/taste like shit.

5. Ookley Bookely

6. Odb lol

7. Tony the tiger
    the nugs would look like frosted flakes

8. I would have to name a strain Surrealistic Pillow after Jefferson Airplanes album, and it'd have to be a sativa to give you that head buzz. And your body would force you to listen to music and you'd get into it hanging on every note.

9. Muddafukka

10. I had some bag seed and I just named it B.S kush

11. Strain 1: This would be a ridiculously frosty strain. It'd be annoyingly sticky to touch. It would have a head and body high. It's flavour would be sweet with a sour aftertaste. The strain would be called... "call girl".

Strain 2: This would be a beautiful strain. The nugs would be purple and yellow. Frosty as if coated in chipped diamonds. The flavour sweet, but strong, very strong. Again, a head and body high with a calming effect on anyone. If all leaders from all countries shared a J, all wars would stop. All countries would advocate world peace. It'd be called "Miss World".

12. If I were for real to cross grow some strains, I'd name the cross klondike. Don't know what I'd cross yet

13. Saldiva. 100% sativa, tastes like froot loops.

14. Hylian Haze

What? I love Zelda games. Idgaf.

It wouldn't be 'haze', probably more so diesel (Deku Diesel? Aw, whatever), and it'd be green/blue with red hair.