Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could make a strain..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokingRookie, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Name/Genetics: Electric Scrotum
    Smell: Smells like bubblegum, and rain.
    Texture: Pretty malleable. Almost like clay
    Anything else: It works best as an edible, straight up.

2. Name: Poop
    Appearance: brown shitty shwag looking.
    Texture: really dense brick looking weed.
    Smell: like freshly cut grass.
    High: mind blowing, not an indica or sativa but you are able to control the feelings with your mind. Only takes one hit or thousands, it's all in your control.

Few tricks about this strain:
    If you vaporize it, it will change its appearance to the dankest bud of your imagination after the first hit.
    In a bong, if you milk it, the smoke will change to different color depending on the mood of the user.

3. I want some poop in my bowl

4. Name: Valentine OG
    Smell: Strawberry with a lemony/earthy kick
    Texture: Not sure what you mean by this. It'd be a light purple with bright red/Orange hairs
    Anything else: Raises sensitivity to senses and increases sex drive

Perfect Wine & Weed date night strain.

5. Scorpios dream, cuz it's like sex.

6. Lol I made a threAd just like this like 4 months ago.

7. Name: Longbottom Leaf
    Smell: like a forest after a fresh rain storm
    Texture: Sticky, dense, dark green, covered in trichomes
    Extras: An intense indica

8. Cryptochroniccunalight.

Haha Katt Williams.

9. Name:Cocoa Kush (Not sure if it exists)

Smell: Smells like nice milk chocolate.

Texture:Fluffy, not too dry, sticky, dark brown hairs (Reppin the chocolate).

Anything else: Take a hit, get the taste of chocolate. As you can tell, I love chocolate.

10. Nut Dust
    Smells like feet and scrotum
    Kinda veiny leaves and lots of bulging hairs
    Super crystally and blond

11. name:Granny Smith
    smell:fresh fruit
    taste:sweet with a slight tang
    texture:smooth but juicy
    anything else: omg its really an apple lol

12. Name: (Name of Strain): Cinnamon Kush
    Smell: (Smell of Strain): Spicy Cinnamon like the gum, with the aroma of kush
    Texture: (Texture of Strain): It will hit smooth but pack a little punch from the cinnamon

13. Name: Kentucky Kush haha
    Smell: Blue freeze pops
    Texture: Sticky and kind of moist to the touch, but still dry enough to break down easily and get real keify
    Anything else: Mind blowing high, highest ranked award winning strain, surpasses even OG kush, sexy looking bud with all colors from the "cool" side of the color spectrum. (blue,purple,indigo)

14. Name: Supermango (Super Silver Haze x Mango)

Smell: A combination of a strong sweet Mango scent with a strong skunky smell, but you won't smell them at the same time. It will be like a sweet...then skunk. It will freak you out :)

Texture: Extremely leafy, but dense like a brick. When grown ideally, it will have silver hairs.

Taste: A strong skunky taste that will make you almost choke.

Anything Else: It will give you massive amounts of energy!

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. Strain Name: Miles Davis

Type: Sativa Dominant

Smell: Pungent, Skunky, and DANK. Can be smelled when sealed in a jar.

Texture: Fat nuggets that are tightly and evenly structured, but not densely massed. Crawling with dark orange hairs upon a BRIGHT green backdrop, almost white from the crystals. The nug I am envisioning has a conical, christmas tree-like appearance.

Taste: Out of a waterpipe it tastes floral with a honeysuckle effect left after exhale. Not fruity, but still very sweet. The vaporized herb tastes twice as good.

High: Similar to that of haze, and other high sativas. A very chilled, laid back, groovy, and fun sort of high that will facilitate listening to jazz and playing it too. Crystal clear thoughts, zero narcotic feelings with this high. A great day bud.

16. lol i dont know if its called that but i got some bud that sounds exactly like that description a couple of weeks ago. like exactly like that.

17. I really dont think id be into chocolate flavored bud honestly. Reminds me of so many would be flavor combinations that ive tried in the past that have been disgusting...Chocolate gum for instance. Ick.