If you could make a starter kit for indoor growers, what would you put in it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Paul Blakeley, Sep 17, 2002.

1. I've been smoking for about 5 years now and am tired of getting rolled. I want to start growing, but don't even know where to get started. I've found tips here and there, a lot of good ones on this site, but it would nice to have it all in one place. Any help would be nice.

2. Dude for starters you need to by some lights!

3. some seeds would meaby help

4. 1) 400 watt hps light
    2) good genetics seeds
    3) 105 cfm fan x 2 (1 exhaust, 1 intake)
    4) Lumber and materials to build a 4x4ft growroom
    5) 6 x 3 gallon buckets
    6) 3 bags of sunshine mix soil
    7) 1 box blood, bone meal (Walmart)
    8) Fertilizers of your choice (Veg and flowering)

Total cost about 450$$
    that should get ya Started

Peace
    OntarioBud

5. you can do it alot cheaper than that

6. you are stating for the same quality you can do it cheaper then that???? please post me a web site with all this equipment cheaper then this please, or at least a listing of prices and the equipment, this is a starter bundle fro very high quality cheap materials to build a 4x4 starter garden but hey i might know what im talking about, so please help me!!

Peace
    OntarioBud

7. Are we talking 400 US or cannadian here? this would make a hell of a difference in the pricing dispute... But hey, All I have is 80 watts of flourescent lights, and a metal shelving unit with some reflective camping blnkets, gee total of about 30 bucks. plus bills.... they are doing fine.

for a first grow, why not do something simple, learn abit about how the plant grows, what it likes/needs and then upgrade if you find you like doing what your doing and want to advance to the next step...sell your first batch if you must to buy your lights and other equipment...Im not growing to sell.. but you gotta do what you gotta do...just dont get your ass caught....growing OR selling. Have fun.

(pics of a flouro grow; seedling to now, are posted throughout my threads if you like to see what a plant grown under these conditions look like... i just put it in flowering after a 4 week veg cycle about 4 days ago, and its grown an icnh a day so far...scary)

8. Yeah I do apologize I should have stated Canadian Dollars for the Equipment, so 450 CDN is about 300 USD or close to that, but there is of couse as SuiJuris stated other CHEAPER alternatives going with floros, though you wont get the same yeild it would allow you to grow some decent buds, and of course later on you could expand and get into the big boy toys,,hehehe, but no matters what ya use to grow at least your growing your own Mary-jane and thats what I like to see!!

Peace

OntarioBud

9. sounds about right!