If you could live in any country for 5 years.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Seajaycj, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Why thank you, my good man :)

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thailand! my sister taught English in children's school for a year in Thailand. I had the opportunity to go visit her twice. I love the people, the food, the beauty, all of it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [QUOTE="USMC4/20,
    Why thank you, my good man :)

I'm not a man, I'm a girl

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "[/QUOTE]

Beautiful twice more! I'm thinking we should all be Marines then.. thanks to Ronald Reagan.. no need to be..at least to give it all out like them?..

USMC4/20
    What do you think it would be the most basic characteristic of a Marine (which made Mr. Reagan admire them to that extent)?

Iri

4. I'm not a man, I'm a girl

Iri

5. United States of America however I would relocate to the Virgin Islands thank you[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sorry sorry sorry! I'm breaking the thread! Apologies! Let's go back to it:

Iri

7. You are right, I would also like to live in LA but less than 5 years, and also Kansaslike Dorothy oh and Yosemite! Definitely Yosemite! Mr. Mark Twain said in Yosemite you can breathe the purest air as Heaven![​IMG]

Iri

• Like Like x 4
  8. Ah shit. My bad. Then thank you my good lady :)

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 1
  9. I chose Portugal and have been here 2 years. Id still like to go all over Asia.

10. Alaska or Syberia and my photography equipment ....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Belgium or the Netherlands–the promised land of cycling.

12. Belgium or the Netherlands–the promised land of cycling.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #73 Marcher, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
    I live in Canada not very long. I like this country. But I need to move to another city. I plan to use the services of moving companies to transport all my household goods. I have read about tips that I have not deceived. Give me advices!

14. i'd choose germany, for the culture and the cars.

my people came out of germany a few generations ago (on one side, anyway).

15. 1. Norway
    2. Ireland
    3. Canada

16. #76 moose71, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    yukon or british columbia, canada! alakas beautifull but too damned expensive!

17. SEMPER FI MARINE! I'm Army (89'-93") my boy is one of the few and the proud! getting trained at Eglin AFB to work on the new F-35 strike fighter! damned proud of him! went to Parris island for his graduation in july! fuck its some hot and muggy down there. did my training in AL in august. forgot how damned hot the south is!

18. wouldn't mind new zealand, au either. good fishing and nice temperate climate.

• Like Like x 1
  19. southern island state in australia. i wouldn't mind living in a beach house there myself! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ah thank you for your service!!!! And I wanted to join the United States Marine Corps, but in my 23 years on Gods green earth I've had 3 brain tumors. So that kinda put my dreams to an end :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum