If you could live in any country for 5 years.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Seajaycj, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Oregon is fucking beautiful, just got back from there a couple days ago. I'll tell you I want to punch just about every fucking person in Portland and Eugene, fucking idiots, straight yuppievillle. But Oregon as a state is just eye candy, I would still prefer NoCal, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming in terms of scenery but Corvallis was very nice.

I would choose Huasteca Mexico because it's like something out of Avatar lol. Most blue rivers, crystal clear lagoons, wildlife, perfect weather, and no policing BS

upload_2016-7-15_14-23-51.jpeg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Iceland. Just me, my camera, and the wonderful country that is Iceland. Hands down. If I had the money to do it now, I would pack and catch a plan as quick as I could. Not my images, but seriously...how could you not want to live here?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. monaco

• Like Like x 2
  4. Holland

5. I live in Tasmania and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

• Like Like x 2
  6. The Netherlands. I've been to Amsterdam 3 times now. Originally of course I went for the weed, but I fell in love with the culture, the city, the lifestyle there.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Been to Dubai it's boring. There's no culture at all,nightlife is pretty non existent and beyond the city there's nothing to do. The beaches are mediocre and it's also really expensive. The only thing I can give to Dubai that it has good shopping malls but other than not much

• Like Like x 2
  8. Japan, Germany, Australia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates (specifically Dubai) 25 years right there haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dubai is a land of opportunity & bad arab bitches :coolalt:

10. It would definetely be Norway! :) I'm dreaming about going to this country because of some reasons for a really long time...:rolleyes: There's so beautiful and besides Norway is considered to have one the highest levels for living of the average citizens :love:

11. My pussy

Everybody who's ever gone there would say the same thing too

• Like Like x 1
  12. I absolutely LOVE the hell out of America, but I'd live in Amsterdam for 5 years. Simply for the fact that the herb is legal there :)

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 1
  13. my husband taking us to Ireland after I have my baby its going to be amazing ICW.

14. I like Canada. Therefore I live here. I had the opportunity to be in other countries, but it is always desirable to home. But I always wanted, that my house was nearer to water. Recently I carried out my dream. I moved in a new house. Exactly 2 months back I bought a new house. A problem was - how to transport all my things, all furniture and technique in a new house. I took advantage of such services in transportation. Now all be well, I live in the house of my dream, Woodbine Beach, Toronto.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Australia, the Netherlands, or Chile.

16. Costa Rica or Mexico fer sure

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wow! I don't even know where is it located in the map but I definitely want to live there now that you've just said that! The only thing I think I know about Tasmania is the Tazz demon character from WB TV..nice comment about your living conviction! Beautiful!

Iri

18. That's beautiful

Iri

• Like Like x 1
  19. Me, definitely I vote for: Germany, Japan, Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland,Africa, Australia, and Yes! They are on my list, Not so many uh! I sound be able to love 5 years in each still, then I could die around 75-76years old so why not! I can continue to waste time still another 5 years to start traveling Just kidding I'll do mu best to make it real for your entertainment! It would be nice if each one of us posting here MAKE DECISION! To make it real! at least for one place make it real!!Wouldn't it be amazing if we make a promise and play the game!!' Let's choose! Any time you want!let the right time come to you! And who knows! Maybe some of us will actually meet in Person Mode!

Iri