If You Could Kill Your Enemy, Would You?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Apr 19, 2014.

1. If you could kill somehow who has crossed you in the past (bully, someone who robbed you, etc) and you wouldn't get caught, would you actually do it?

2. Yes, for me it would be killing the man who beat my grandmother to death and then did unspeakable acts. I have seen his face because of the police report, but everybody knows the guys behind bars are/have taken care of him.

3. Nah. As long as I don't associate myself with them then there's no point.

4. Hell yes-If I or someone I love is being attacked I wouldn't think twice-not even once actually. This is the only reason though. Anything less than physical harm would be taken care of by the lawman-hopefully.

5. So sorry that happened. 

To answer the OP, I've never really had someone personify true evil in my life like the post I quoted. If someone were to kill a family member or something of that nature, I am 100% sure I would be okay with shooting them in the head.

But as of now, besides maybe some world leaders for the greater good of the world, I really can't think of anyone who's done something bad enough to me to deserve death.

6. I don't have any enemies.  If I did then no I wouldn't kill them, I would make them my friendly enemies.

7. Hmm...it would not make right what has been done wrong, so, no.

My granddaughter was murdered @ 17 months of age. I don't care about the death penalty for the murderer because that will not bring my grand daughter back to life. If it did, I would kill in a heartbeat.

8. I dont really have any real enemies imo , but if i had to i could .. Who knows maybe id get a taste for killing lol jk

9. I would only kill for defence, revenge and profit.

10. #10 Jingo Dookstain, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014

That's a lot of reasons to kill man, especially the last bit.

Edit: To answer OP, if I had a true enemy who actually deserved death for a justifiable reason (lets say he tortured and killed my family), then I'd kill him even if I didn't have legal immunity. An eye for an eye.

But that is really pushing it. Someone who is truly an enemy worth killing is a hard thing to come by these days.

11. I am fortunate enough to say honestly that I have no obvious enemies.

Murder is a contagious disease that outlives its victims and perpetrators. I don't think this is a question that anybody can reasonably answer until they have lived through the consequences of such a vicious act.

12. No, because i know they are going to die a merciless and lonely death regardless of what i do from this point on.

fuck the world.

13. I would choose to teach the man compassion and a more humble, honorable way of life as opposed to take an eye for an eye. Then again I've never been filled with so much hate, so who's to say what would actually happen. I know a lot of people would kill though,

14. Hell no.

I'm not giving my enemies the pleasure of wrecking my conscious.

15. My only enemy are my vices, and those I would kill in an instant if I could.

16. id have to have an enemy first

17. I could easily have it done for me!

When I got married, the Iron Horsemen bikers were there, as were the Warlock shop crew and many more folks. The Iron Horsemen offered me a rather "unique" wedding present- my choice of enemies, taken, one way, to the desert.  :eek: They though I was "cute in a sisterly way", and when I was "phone girl" at the shop, I never fouled up the orders for how many "sheets" or "pillowcases" they wanted!  lol  :smoke:

Never had anyone I hated enough to take them up on it!  I get along just fine with most folks. :laughing:

Granny

18. It'd have to be for something pretty extreme.. Like the other day this chick at work took one of my sodas from the fridge. She crossed the line and got herself crossed off the list of life.. but if it's for something minor like breathing in my air space, I'll usually let it go.. usually.

19. I'm just being honest.