If you could kill someone without anyone finding out would you?

Discussion in 'General' started by beefybud, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Shhiit, this is hard.. it would depend the situation. if it was some old lady, little kid raping killing beast rampaging through the night and i saw him one night and he wass charging at me :eek: id kill him without hesitation ! :devious:

2. Yeah, what this guy said. How could you live with yourself after killing someone? That's probably one of the worst things you can do to someone, is to take there life. So my answer is no as well.

Edit: I'm surprised at how many people said yes.

3. I said maybe because it depends, if it's some guys who touched my niece or something I could totally do it without regret.

4. #44 User Name:, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010

It's Fumbles. It was always Fumbles.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF2zHpCRlOQ"]YouTube- Fumbles 01[/ame]

5. i don't feel like i could kill another human really ever, unless i needed to. There are definitely individuals though i could live without, so i don't talk to them anymore..

and they still talk shit

HATERS4LIFE

should be on all there license plates

cause i know..

there just jealous.:devious:

6. There are a few people I would straight up shoot in the fucking head, but prison would suck. I don't think I would feel remorse for these people as much as paranioa of the cops kicking in my door for the rest of my life.

7. i would kill gleen beck :devious:

8. If i got the opportunity to snipe someone with an M24 i would. I just wanna see what the aftermath would look like.

9. The aftermath would like like someone's head exploding. Cause someone's head would pretty much explode.

10. #50 User Name:, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
    Fuckin' right on, dude! I'm tired of seeing close ups of that shitheads eyes.

I would build a guillotine but instead of a blade I'd put a fifty pound cement block on that bitch and watch his brain paint his lame ass set.

Fuck, I wouldn't even wear any sunglasses.

I'd put on some polka to groove to and maybe smash his balls for awhile with a double bass pedal before the initial cranium liquefaction.

:D;)

11. I must be really fucked up 'cause I instantly thought 'yes'. I would kill someone, yes, if they've fucked my life up. I guess it's due to my views on karma/religion etc (I have none) so killing has no consequences; the power it gives you would be like a drug.

12. If I really want to kill someone, I'd do it. I don't think it'll ever happen but if I really wanted to and had so much hate for that person, why care about consequences?

I don't think you'd really want to see someone dead if you cared about the consequences. Seems a bit pussyish to me.

"I hate you, I'd kill you if I didn't get punished for it! You just wait!" :eek:

13. it's seriously fucked up that the majority of people would be murderers if they didn't have to worry about suffering the consequences.

pull it together people. shit!

14. I would kill without a thought, i've never felt this feeling people call guilt. i really don't understand it

15. This would make you evil.

Enjoy that shit, son!:D

16. I'm not evil. Just mentally ill:)

17. Thats what i'm thinking. Shit must get addicting.

Exactly.

Some people deserve to die bro. We're all murderers in one way or another. You ever squash an ant, roach or spider? you ever pull a plant out the ground and discard it? It's natural to kill.

Thats terrible. Thats worse than death IMO.

Or this way they live, find where you live and kill you and your entire family. Thats a consequence of letting someone live in that situation. They mite not kill the family but you will be on their list.

18. Shit, dude!

I didn't know you were sick!

You better start killing people before it gets any worse!:hello:

19. fantastic idea

20. I Opt to say I wouldn't want anyone dead but definitely have A LOT of people neutered (maybe a little brutally in certain cases) as to allow for a better future in a humane way. *(BTW Molester's and sexual criminals fall under the brutal category)