If you could kill someone without anyone finding out would you?

Discussion in 'General' started by beefybud, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Only if you could be, like, a cool-ass assassin. (that's a lot of "ass" for one sentence)

Like Thane from Mass Effect 2!

*Nerd Alert*

2. I would like to kill that chick from the progressive car insurance adds :rolleyes:

3. #23 wenahaone, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
    idk. If I could beat someone up reeeaaallllyyyy bad and have no one find out, I'd definitely do it. I don't think I'd ever want to kill anyone, though.

well...come to think of it...., a person here and there, sure. there's some real pieces of shit out there, and I believe the world would be better w/o them in it.

4. Already have.

5. i change my answer.

i'd kill this murderous motherfucker above me!^

:laughing:

6. You stand no chance against a ninja son.

7. I bet he could take a ninja daughter, though.

8. this is a two-part tournament my friend.

event 1: the cage
    event 2: the booth

i got the booth event on lock ;)

9. no i couldnt live with myself, no matter who they are. to me killing is not in my hands and i truly believe people can change and maybe do better than the wrong they commited, but when someone is dead, their is no changing, they're dead. i feel there is always otherwise of solving problems, killing should only be the last resort if u would even want to go that far, and i wouldnt be the one doing it, i honestly dont kno if i could kill to defend myself

10. #30 NORRIN RADD, Mar 6, 2010
    You won't survive the cage so Event 2 is irrelevant.
    He most likely could. Women in general lack strength and usually are feeble minded, it is for this reason we stick them in brothels.

11. Unless in self defense, no. The most I'd (purposely) do is maybe cripple someone...

12. #32 Northern.Lights, Mar 6, 2010
    i would rather beat someone to the point that they beg me to kill them, rather than actually kill them.

this way they live, and maybe learn a valuable lesson.

I would never want to deal with taking someone's life... But there's some of people in this world that deserve to feel unimaginable pain.

13. Wow. This thread makes me feel warm inside.

I voted no. And wasn't expecting to be outnumbered. w....t....f.....

14. haha i know, right?

when i clicked the thread it was 26 yes' and 20 no's

at first i was :confused: and then i was :(

15. Yes. Not for any sort of juvenille revenge, but because some people are actively hurting and will continue to hurt a large number of people. If I were to kill this individual, it would undoubtedly be a moral action in my view.

I'd never do it because I'm not some kind of martyr, but in a theoretical world with no consequences, for sure. He'd be dead as a mother fucker.

16. fuck yea with my bare hands.
    people annoy me

17. The soldier who threw the puppy over the cliff, how fucking cruel, horrible, including the fact he video taped it!

18. Explain.

19. Yeah, but when you get fucked over so many times in your life. You'd like to repay the person responsible wouldn't you? And not to mention I'd kill every racist, and pedophile if I could get away with it. And a few others. :wave:

20. i shot the sherriff but the deputy died of natural causes!! or was it the butler in the libary with a candleholder??.......i really gotta stop smoking this shit!!!!