Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could have one type of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PnP420, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Pounds of kief

2. #22 SplitGenetics, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lol I might have to change my comment. I want this ^^

3. Blue Dream

4. #24 SplitGenetics, Aug 12, 2011
    Bah really?? it's not as good as its said to be. I mean it's good, but there's a lot better bro.

5. Og Kush or Sour D

6. #26 Chemdogg510, Aug 12, 2011
    If it's grown good it's some serious chronic.

7. #27 Airmax, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Its actually pretty damn good, i guess you have never had a good cut of it, cause ive had some dankkkk ass blue dream before one of my top 5 and ive had well over 100 strains

8. #29 SplitGenetics, Aug 12, 2011
    I've had legit blue dream. Deffinetly great bud. Im just saying ive ha better strains that I enjoy more. To each there own though

9. OG Kush. Probably my favorite strain right now. Makes me laugh like a motherfucker. :D

10. I wish I could find more Jack Herer buds right now. Was picking up some off my main guy not long ago and noticed the 'JH' on the bag, but still just decided to get a half 8th since I wasn't gettin paid till the next day. Shoulda gotten a front of that stuff, dankity dank. Normally don't care about names, but that strain stood out.

Oh yeah, the rest of it had been sold the next day XD.

11. Sour D, my main medicine for awhile now.

Blackberry for my indica medicine. Great for pain. Although I wish herb would work for the insomnia. It never has helped at all with sleeping

12. OG Kush. Best I've ever had. :smoke:

13. Green crack BC's finest
    One look and you're toasted

14. You guys realize strain isn't nearly as important as how it's grown? Idgaf what it's called as long as the grower knew what was up. 50/50 indica+sativa probably

15. How its grown is really important but at the same time, the strain's individual characteristics is what makes it stand out if theyre all grown correctly.

16. Jack Herrer

17. Blue Dream:smoking:

18. Purple kush or white rhino man....all of the ones above are better than the jamaican headies i'm gettin now :\

19. Some super well grown Headband would make my nights.