If you could have one thing...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BudFanatic, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmm I\'d be happy to have my hippie chick Amy in pittsburgh that I haven\'t seen in a year. With just her and me, I could handle any shit that life might throw at me.

or, maybe I\'d like to be able to sing instead of just thinking I can sing while I\'m stoned :p

2. One thing

One thing

One thing

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

One thing

Just one thing

got it

no

fuck

lost it

One thing

One thing

Just one thing

Ok.....got it

Right now I want a king-sized-double-cheese-extra-meat pizza with bacon, mushrooms, onion, ham, pepperoni and some more cheese

Served by a beautiful girl in an apron

nothing but an apron

3. Yeah, thats true, but when it isn\'t raining...well...rain, it would rain buds!

4. heres an idea that i thought of a while ago....

ok, i would want a wallet with 100$ in it, and everytime u took out the 100$ bill and closed then opened the wallet again, there would be another 100$ makes it easier then infinite money, and would be nice for bud, and hey who know, with infinite money im sure i could pay someone 3 trillion dollars to legalize weed.....id prolly get carpal tunnel from opening and closing the wallet so damn much though..lol

5. I\'d want to be able to have telepathy.

That would make me money, get me bud, i could help those that no one understood and gave up on, i\'d know the right time and place to be for everything.....yep...Telepathy.

6. I was just gonna post something similar. I\'d want a magic
    baggie, that every time I emptied it, an ounce of another
    variety of dank would appear. Random selection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.