If you could have ONE Superpower, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lodi Dodi, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I'd want a super brain like the guy in Limitless

2. power to freeze time

3. To be goku. Fly and teleport would be awesome. Next to blowing shit up with my hands.

4. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I'd want a super brain like the guy in Limitless[/quote]

That would be awesome!but I would def want to control time and space do so much funny things to people that make you mad or something

5. The ability to shit gold.

6. C'mon guys, time control is way too much power, what villian could possibly challenge you; you could simply go back in time and convince his mom to get an abortion, or do it yourself after he's born, which is fucked.

Teleportation for me, it would be so practical, I'd love to be instantly home when I go on break at work and then back without ever being late.

7. Defintley freeze time, you can do ANYTHING when you freeze time

8. [quote name='"Feelin Irie"']Defintley freeze time, you can do ANYTHING when you freeze time[/quote]

Except have sex..unless banging a stiff if your thing

9. the power of thought, I will it to happen it happens, that means i can will myself to fly, have money, teleport ect. all rolled into one awesome superpower. I win.

10. Regeneration.

11. Teleporting def, would be great if I get the popo on my ass XD

12. My super power would be the ability to be 100% happy in life, I haven't been able to do it as of yet and I'd really love to experience that feeling. I have no doubt it's a high, higher than any drug on earth could possibly give me.

13. Time travel...something that could be done to prevent evil(s) from happening, or to make good things happen...all while wearing a well-tailored suit. (Hey, I'm kinda old to be running thru time in my long undies!)

14. The power of super strong invisible flying mind control.

15. just call me goku

Attached Files:

16. immortality with the choice to die whenever i wanted.

17. to fly

or to masturbate without my arm getting tired