If you could go back in time..

Discussion in 'General' started by KB_124, Aug 24, 2002.

1. well if you can figue out when that nightline show airs, watch an episode and they SHOULD say if next weeks or tomorows show will air it...but the brits are just learning how to use thatnew fangled elecricity over there..so i darno....SWITCH! HELP US OUT YOU ALKYHOLIC!

2. damn i wish i were stoned

3. Namron

It's possible you have Alpha Centurian Foot Rot, one of the symptoms is a horrible stench emanating from the feet a more advanced symptom is the effect on the male genitle area where the scroctum sarts to wither ad seperatre from the body reieasing first one testicle then the other, then the penis starts to wither and........ have you been off planet lately? There is quite an epidemic of it in the Albedean Sector
    right at this moment where some planets grow the most God-Awful fungi I've ever seen and its the medium they grow them in that causes the infection and if you don't take extreme protective precautions you may contract yhe disease. However if you have not been around there you should not have anything to worry about, .... unless of course you have been masturbating after playing in strong cow or pig manure but thats pretty unlikly you'd be doing something like that. I've been keeping up with the epidemic story in The Marijuana Daily Missile cause I've been concentrating my efforts severai parsecs away towards the Twetchler System so I can't give you any first hand information. I'd like to stay and gab a little more but I gotta finish my breakfast and go to the bathroom.

Paul J Jamtgaard

4. does your imagination have a leash....cuz i think it got away.....lmmfao.......where DO you come up with this shit.....HAHAHAHAHA.

5. Namron

Imagination?, I've always been told I didn,t have any and that I'm always to practical and matter of fact, I only tell about what I've done, seen and read. I'm so busy runnin around I don't have time to read a lot lately though so I only skim through the books, newspapers and articles I come across, why heck fire I only get a second or two to look at The Marajuana Missle each day, you see Mod 69 Asimov and I came across this planet some time back called pheweet-FUWA-OOsh or approximatly how it sounds to me, Mod says it sounds like phefaue to him but he's getting old and losing a bit of his sensory input ( I keep telling him to....oh well old argument you see), anyway the people on this planet have for years I guess been hittin themselves in the head with rocks, why is anybodys guess but to get to the point the planet is damn near the finest quality silica sand I've ever seen with very few rocks left and they are so high in price in their local currency that that a lot of folks are begining to feel the pinch. So not wanting to let an opportunity go by, I made a deal with a local bunch to supply them with some quality high silaca rock for all the sand I wanted (the bunch I made a deal with wasn't the high priced consitorium of rock sellers so I maybe stirring up a little controversy there, I'll keep my eye on the situation ..... Crap no use worrying for now though) Anyhow before I made the deal I had gottin in touch with one of the glass makers guilds and seen how much I could make on some sand (another deal that has to be slighty on the QT, people and their money and their tendencies to try to sew up markets leads to all sorts of problems, .... Icould tell you stories.... Hmmm weii back to the point, I'm gettin old , my mind tends to wander a bit) then I got with some people from one of the glass blowers guilds and wound up with enough to cover expenses plus a slight profit, also have enough sand yo deal with some independant glass blowers which opens up some more opportunities for trade. Crap gotta go to the bathroom again, gettin old, minds goin and my bladders gettin weak.

Paul J Jamtgaard

6. the only fungi that grows on my planet better be magical...

namron my apologes..the show is called newsnight....nightline..newsnight...its all the same once you translate it into brittishnese

7. ok.......this is weird.....cuz i am currently absorbed in a book called the ultimate hitchikers guide, it is a compilation of four or five related books containing the same characters and following one main story line....Douglas Adams is the author, and it..well, shit, quite basically, your sayin shit thta would come out of that book.

8. Namron

Yeah Old Douglas is a good tripper, a little to intent on blasting Earth to smithereens and trying to find it rebuilt to his liking, my opinion is he should relax a little and enjoy whats around him a little more, 'bout the only you can do is give him an alternate alternate universe to play around in and keep him a couple of levels away from you, I got to much goin on to be blown up everytime I turn around and havin to search all over for all the pieces, gets damn expensive and my wife says we gotta watch our budget....
    so I just find a level where I can steer clear of his shenannigans. I do get a kick out of some of his stuff though some of the situations he gets himself into.....
    he does like to use satire a lot though, can't fault him for that.

Paul J Jamtgaard