If you could go back in time to the first day you blazed, would you take that hit?

Discussion in 'General' started by Joker., Dec 3, 2013.

1. Some people will say yes,

if you say no you have your own reasons, some people go from weed to other things.

so which is it. 

2. fuck yea no doubt about it

3. Hell, yeah. My Jr. year in high school was the shit.

4. #4 Deleted member 629842, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    If I had the chance to go back and look at the first joint I smoked with a female friend, I'd probably still end up doing it. Yet, I'd be hesitent if the joint turned out to me like a trim/shake joint or just bad quality in general
    Honestly, looking back, it could of easily been.

Would I ever change my first bong rip? Hell no. One of my best memories. Hanging out with a friend's older brother after like hours of gaming, one huge bong rip and I walked back into his house and melted onto the carpet. 

5. Yes, all day every day.

That is one of my favorite memories. Pot didn't lead to me being a drug addict, me being a fucking idiot did.

6. I'd still do it for sure. I think i'd give myself a few pointers on inhaling first though so I don't waste my time.

7. I'd love to travel back in time to that moment, walk up to myself and all my buddies, and smoke that joint to the face  :laughing:
    If only my 16 year old self could see me now, what a difference haha that would be hilarious. 

8. Na probs not tbh, although i was like 13 and didn't even really get high, was a bit of a peer pressure situation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. if i took the hit from my other self then i would not smoke weed at all i tried it to get people off my back but then it turned out i liked it...alot
    so no i wouldnt take that hit id leave it for me in the past for the benifist for the present me and not to mention if you change history, maybe you wouldent even smoke at all therefore you wouldnt even be there to see your self smoke theoricially

10. you just blew my fucking mind LOL

and kind of ruined my thread.  but damn thats some next level shit  :smoke:  

fuck im high :smoking:

11. \tIf you could go back in time to the first day you blazed, would you take that hit? 
    Is that like, a serious question? :bongin:

Tbh though i my life goes on so we shall see.

12. yeah it's serious, i expect you all have access to a time machine, and would like to know what you would do if you went back to the past. 

100% serious.

13. Hell yeah, I'd probably give him my lighter too, and a smoke for the road. Even though I did'nt start smoking cigarettes til damn near 5 years later at 19, lel.

14. Can I go back in time and give myself weed too so in the future I don't waste my money on shitty highschool dealers too? Give myself a lb of fire buds woulda lasted ages back then haha.

15. yeah.. but i would have tried harder to make a better joint,

that fucking thing was fucking pathetic... smoked like half of it just to get one hit.

16. Definitely. If it wasn't for weed I probably either would be living as a miserable depressed prick or I would have killed myself years ago.

Weed levels me out and I appreciate that quality about it.

17. what a day that was

18. its not really much of a dilemma. Lol you would probably end up taking a hit a few weeks later anyways

19. I would have taken a bigger hit.