If you could go back in time & tell your past self something. What would it be?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Devlone, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Don't play in traffic!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lol scoob. I knew there was gonna be ONE stoney time paradox conundrum. Lol ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuckin dodged an ak47 on full auto in that sense! N fact I never had an STD is like. Vegas could have bet on it. Lol

4. That was mine dude! Lol. My doc was good ol junk but oxys. Opanas. Dilaudid. Whatever I could get my sneaky lil paws at the time on. Lol. Hey fuckstick!! Don't shoot dope!! U e fine w jus weed. N the smack started turning be against weed. Cuz ID get all deep n "wtf am I doing w this needle" when I rarely could afford bud too

5. Don't blow off school for people who could care less if you succeed or not. Place yourself around those that want to see you better yourself.

Love yourself first. Be more social. Be more responsible. Dont waste time at dead end jobs that won't pay shit.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Something along the lines of 5,10,24,56,61,12. Im confident in my ability to figure out what to do with such advice.

• Like Like x 3
  7. get out now it only gets worse

8. NEVER EVER SMOKE.

9. If there's a mountain in your way go around it. Don't dig a tunnel through it with your head.

Oh yeah and don't ever get drunk boy. It'll cause the worst evil to happen.

Now that I think about it the last thing I'd tell that fella'd be: Do better at school and study psychology don't work at a brewery just cause it means free beer.

10. would of just told me to fuck off I assume. I'm busy what you complaining at me about u got shit to do

11. I'd tell myself all the major lottery winning numbers throughout the years. All good

• Like Like x 2
  13. Marshmallows are flammable

14. Wear condoms with my high school sweetheart. (not worth the stress, felt damn good though)

Make the girls work hard for your heart.

And most importantly, hang in there, don't take life too seriously, except school take that as seriously as you can.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Don't smoke people out every single day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  16. Invest in Microsoft stock in 1979. retire in 1995.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Don't eat that yellow snow

18. Don't take life so seriously, everyone dies at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Stay in the womb