If you could go back, anywhere, any time...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuor, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I'd go back to the 60's and follow The Dead around tripping my life away with all those folks. :)

Nice thread idea btw, man. Peace.

2. I would go back to the twin towers on 9/11 and warn everyone.

3. either back when the pyramids were made to see exactly how the fuk it was done(aliens)
    or the 70s

4. ancient rome and greece would be amazing... egypt.... sparta,,,, ancient japan... viking raids. .... mongols.. .. i used to love history. so many cool things in the past i couldent choose! but i would go with electronics and guns, have the people proclaim me as god and live an amazing life

5. ^ or a heretic who lives a very short life. lol

I've thought on that a bunch of times - what could and couldn't be brought back in time, and how each thing would effect the old world. Remember this, too - other than a few languages, most modern tongues would not have been spoken more than 500 years ago...that's a trip, innit?

6. August 2009

7. I would go back and prevent slavery in America and live in a United States full of supreme white athletes!

7 foot basketball hoops so everyone can dunk!

8. Medieval times. use chemestry to win wars and woo maidens.

9. I would have so not driven drunk 6 years ago and spun a crazy tale and got a DUI, then had to sell my badass whip

10. I have numerous choices.

1. Woodstock,of course.
    2. I'd like to go to the 60's and meet my grandpa when he was young.
    3.I'd save John Lennon from being killed.
    4.1980's so I could witness most of the hardcore punk bands (Bad Brains,Black Flag,etc) in their prime.
    5. smoke a blunt with Mac Dre. thizzle thizzle.

11. I would write down alot of winning lotto numbers and go back and win the lotto multiple times:)