If you could give yourself oral pleasure...Would you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by M369, May 13, 2009.

1. I searched but came up with nothing on this...

Haha the question is quite clear...If you could easily give yourself oral pleasure, girls and guys(Don't ask how it would work because it's just hypothetical) Would you do it?

Is this the ultimate form of masturbation? Or just plain sick?

Discuss.

2. wouldn't that make you gay for yourself? haha it's just weird, so I'd say nooooo way.

3. abso-fucking-lutely.

I mean. I LOVE eating pussy, anyway. So the only difference is that I would get a different kind of pleasure from it :not the pleasure of knowing I'm driving someone completely wild and turning her world upside down. :p.

4. #4 M369, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009

Haha i guess being bisexual would make things a little easier.:p

5. then whacking off is gay too? lolz

i dont think i would. im a girl btw.

i heard this somewhere...
    masterbations is like procrastination...they are both a lot of fun until you realized you just fucked yourself.:D

6. fuck yeah oral feels so good. why not!

7. I'd have to say no.. Thats kinda creepy to me. I knew a kid who admitted he could give himself oral, he was a pretty weird fella.

8. oral is a little different than playing with JILL ;)

9. Um, absolutely.

10. But that's the best kind of pleasure! My favourite thing about sex is how good I'm making her feel :D

But yeah, auto-fellatio? I wouldn't do it even if I could. I really doubt it'd compare to receiving from a partner.

11. i knotice all the women saying yes lol

i wouldnt, i will never have a dick in my mouth, i dont care whos it is..

12. Well... Yeah! From what I hear it is, "the best blowjob one can ever get." I mean really, it doesn't make you gay, it is simply that the person is the one in control, and they can do whatever they want... So I would do it.

13. haha thank you, i felt like i was alone. Why the fuck do u want a dick in or around your mouth?

14. we need to stick together and start a "i will never put my face near a dick" group ;)

15. Hellll no. I don't even see how guys like doing it. Blegh.

16. Were born to like that part of the body :D

17. You dont like when guys eat you out?! Do you give lots of head?

18. No I love it when guys do, but I could never do it to another woman. I'm a straight woman, so I find vaginas to be rather repulsive. And I don't know how asking if I give a lot of head has anything to do with the topic at hand...

19. aaanndddddddddd....that's a yes :ey:

wow how fucking creepy is that smiley.