If you could give yourself head......

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GimmieMore, Aug 19, 2008.

1. only if i was horny enough but still the thought of putting a dick in your mouth is disgusting

2. Same here, think I was 14 or 15 though. Felt good, but looking back I'm just like ewww

3. I knew a kid in jr. high that bragged that he could do it, even demonstrated (Luckily he left his pants on).

I personally tried once and failed, don't know what I would have done if I had succeeded.

4. hell yeah i would.
    id goto town on that bad boy, just be a little more embarising to get caught doing that then masterbating.

5. bump.... cause its so fucking funny

6. If I could suck my OWN dick...I would be a lot happier.

7. I was able to do it once or twice when I was 14 or 15 but then I strained my neck and back.

I really wish I could still do it because it felt great and beats masturbating (no pun intended) and yes I would swallow. No I'm not gay, and sucking yourself doesn't make you gay. A lot of men have this irrational fear of their own dicks and their own cum. I think Freud wrote about it. It's just a dick and it's just some cum, get over it.

8. :smoke:
    :smoke:
    God....

I wish I could do it now....

9. I ain't gonna lie, it would be cool:hello:

10. It would be the ultimate example of practice making perfect......

11. Get outta my head lol.

12. Bah ha h a ha ha

I tried to rep you for that one....

tried....

13. Eh, I don't know. Its not the same as regular masturbation, man I don't really want to know what my vag tastes like. That's for my girls to know, not me.

But giving yourself head just kind of reeks of narcissism, in the more classical understanding of the word.

14. Is it really any different than giving yourself a hand job.

15. I will be the first to admit that I hold myself in a very high esteem in the oral area.

I don't give a fuck.

16. I am narsacistic. And if I was giving myself head it would be someone I love doing it.

17. And for that matter, I know what I taste like from the sex I have had with other women.....

18. I reached the tip...
    That is all.

19. Why does a dog lick his junk? Cause he can. :cool:

And yes, I would.

20. +Rep:hello:

My thoughts exactly.