If you could get any Republican high...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Valcurium, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Who would you choose? I'd pick Bill O'Reily just because I feel like he'd stop being an angry douche and realize how good weed is haha :p

2. GW Bush for sure. would be wild huh?

3. haha I bet he'd be like they depicted him in Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay :smoke:

4. [quote name='"Valcurium"']

haha I bet he'd be like they depicted him in Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay :smoke:[/quote]

I want sum dat ALABAMA KUSH.

5. id definitely smoke with sarah palin...I would then proceed to "rail her out" as we say in the northe sourth west south north

6. #7 Hydroriffic, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    GW

bunch of pot, coke and booze with some hookers n guns:cool:

and op O'reilly really? Some people dont deserve weed, he's one.

cool thread idea btw.

7. Nixon man. Took a class over his life last semester, He was a smart guy, just REALLY paranoid.

8. gw ftw

9. Haha, well I figure I could have a hidden camera somewhere so if he's still a douche afterwords I could just be like "look! Bill O'Reily's a hypocrite, he smokes herb!" and get his shitty little show canceled :cool:

10. G Dubbya

That guys a fucking legend

11. Reagan so he'll shut the fuck up about the bud.

Well, in the afterlife he'll shut the fuck up.

12. Ron. Paul. Had to be said.

13. I'd love to see Santorum high, just to see how much more retarded he can get.

14. #15 Tripace, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012

George Washington?:confused_2:

Or do you mean G Dubya Bush?

Still, itd be awesome as hell to have gotten blazed with the father of our country!:smoking:

15. I think it would be fun to sit back and toke up with Sarah Palin....

get her all baked, and giggly...oh ya...such a simple minded fool would be easy to get her to dance on the table for a laugh, then act like she is stripping..oh ya....as her clothes fall to the ground, laugh and start putting dollars in her g-string...<is it getting really warm in here?>:p

ya, Palin baked, giggling, stripping, and lap dancing...I think it would be fun...:D

..and then get her oldest daughter to join in...:hello:

16. george hw bush

i would question him so hard

17. Chuck Norris, isn't that dude a republican? I toke with the Walker Texas Ranger any and all day

18. Michelle Bachmann.

Though if I could get any politician high, it would be Margaret Thatcher.