Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could get 250 rolling papers for less than $3 would you buy it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justcallmesir, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Ok so I was browsing the WWW when i came across a site that has come CHEAP no name papers. you can get 250 rolling papers for less than $3.

Would you buy it?

im planning on it just to try it out. i know they are no-names but you cant beat $250 papers for less than $3 when you can get only 32 zig zags for $2.

2. i get 100 zig zags for $2, but i guess for u thats a good deal

3. oh well excuse me that some of us aren't as privileged as you are to get so many papers for so cheap

4. Go for it. It's only 3 bucks, even if they turn out to be used squares of toilet paper or something it won't set you back that much.

5. come to think of it...charging $3 for 250 is about right compared to the $2 for 32 that zig zags cost...think about what were buying...its PAPER...very thin paper at that...we should be able to get rolling papers for 0.2 per paper! lol

6. would you guys buy no-name papers if they were cheap/good deal? i would. i just placed my order ;)

7. He never called you out.

8. You can buy a pack of 300 regular size RAWS on EDIT for like, 2 bucks.

Just sayin'

9. tone...

10. Might as well, 3 bucks is about what I spend at taco bell. I would rather buy some papers then get even more junk food to eat. :smoking:

11. I like the mutha fuckin arab at the 7 eleven so ill stick with what I got

12. Sounds good to me - but I go for rolls myself...£1.50 for 5 metres is pretty good really.

Even if they're not that good you'll have some spares kicking around