If you could fuck any gc member, who would it be?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I don't even know what any chick here looks like. I'm sure there's some fuckable ones though

2. Nigga

3. Why thank ya

4. LOl I had a massive crush on a lesbian blade about a year ago. It was not her looks. It was her personality that I fell in love with. Too bad i'm hetro.....

5. MFxDeadstroke he is cool//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

6. Mmhm

7. Yo i'd fuck Terry for suuurrreeeee

8. This site is like 98% dudes, any women posting here are lesbonians or married.

9. Or both

10. I dunno man, I've been around here a long time, and the female to male ratio is more balanced now than it's ever been.

11. It's full of American hotties. And all of you American hotties can apply herein for this Hot Irish beefcake!

12. Probably madeenz

13. #4653 BlazedGlory, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    Yeah she's the kind of girl I'd hook up with and actually call back again. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif

14. thats more or less every girl for me, i dont have the opportunity much haha

15. Not all the chicks here are lesbians or married...I'm not either, I am attached however we are pretty open and as long as both of us are aware and agree we do what we want

16. Awwww

I'd call ya back too if I got my spanking as promised

17. Hey don't worry about that, honestly from me you might get more punishment than you bargained for :laughing:

18. Yeah I would also have to say Madeenz she's a sweet heart, but a devil in the bedroom.

19. well currently madeenz has won this haha

20. She's won the sexually harassed on an internet forum award. Madeenz should win vanity fair woman of the year for this.