If you could eat someone...

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke_D_J, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Ok so lets say your trapped on a mountian or some where where cannibalism is the only opton of survival. Now think hard who as in yes person, who would you eat?

i thing if i were to eat some one it wound be tom selleck

[​IMG]

+
    [​IMG]

= tasty

:confused: idk? :p

2. It was'nt really bad the first time, but the sixth and seventh time was no fun. I dont think I'd ever do it again.

3. idk... kevin costner? :smoking:

4. Megan Fox!

5. but could you really eat Megan Fox and not keep her around for sexual purposes? I mean consider the actual implications of tearing someones limbs off their body and roasting them on a fire... Megan Fox?

6. i would just not eat at all.(if i knew i wasnt gonna survive)

eating would just lengthen the suffering. cuz after the foods gone your in the exact same position as before.

7. jessica alba mmhmhmmmmmmmmm yum

8. i would eat myself

im delicious, would you like a taste?

or I would eat a tasty poo dog, those are even better

9. I would eat someone who I actually think should die.

[​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]

10. Delicious Mako. If we put some Peter Griffin steaks in that grill you think that little grease trap thing would overflow?

11. exactly ... And stop naming hot chicks.. Ewww i cant eat them id eat them wink wink but not eat them eat them.. Gross there not gonna look all sexy blooded and ripped up ya know!!

12. Meghan Fox does not have enough meat on her to make a happy meal. If I'm going to eat someone I want somebody with enough blubber to last till spring.

[​IMG]

13. Kevin Bacon?

I'd pick vida guerra. I could survive on just her ass for a couple weeks

14. A Guido. Plenty of meat and in all likeliness they deserve to die anyway.

15. wolverine.jpg

Cos you know, its like an "all you can eat buffet"

How long do you think it would take for Wolverine to grow back abit of Leg if he hacked abit off for me?​

16. I'm gonna have to go with J-lo. That ass alone would last a couple of weeks, not to mention that latin "spice" would get it some added flavor. mmm mm that's good eats

17. Haha you guys kno whatsup

18. I'd have to choose Olivia Munn (Attack of the show)
    [​IMG]
    I wouldnt eat her, but id die a happy man