If you could do something for eternity...

Discussion in 'General' started by YEM, Jan 18, 2010.

1. #21 fracturtle, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    laughing and dancing are pretty good choices. i often combine the two lol.

i think i'd like to spend eternity with someone who loves me.

2. fly into the stars

3. Ride a motorcycle. Either a dirtbike or a cruiser... I rode my GSXR1000 for 13 hours straight once (well, stopped at subway), and will never do that again.

That being said, I rode my YZ250 for 14 hours on the longest, gnarliest game of fox and hound that anyone has ever played... and I loved every second.

Riding eternally sounds like a dream...

4. Kim Kardashian:yummy:

5. I'm not particularly certain I'd want to do anything for eternity.

6. Oh God,that would get soooo boring.

7. Be high on shrooms!

8. I agree. I would want something nice. Like an older RMX 2 stroke enduro. That way when I get bored of the streets, I crack into some dirt, and vice versa.

9. Great minds think alike. I tried to rep you, but apparently must spread it around some more.

I think if I had to, I'd probably get a KTM 525EXC....

10. Travel the world. Trek, hike, fly, glide, sail, swim.. I'll do it all in a heartbeat, if I had the funds.

11. Anything would get boring if you had to do it for all eternity

12. I's smoke a never-ending bowl of OG Kush while having sex while playing paintball at a water park for eternity :bongin:

13. Yeah man. The freedom on a bike is like nothing anyone can ever feel. I mean could you imagine doing that for eternity? Just hop on a nice ship and chill why they take you to Germany.

I would ride every stretch of road in the US first though. LA, NYC, Miami. God, now I just want to do this only lol.

14. Live life

15. MAD +rep. This is my life goal/dream.

16. The whole lucid dreaming thing doesn't sound like it would.But WoW?

17. Chilling and having SEX at the same time... like an eternal slothful fuckin and sleeping

Doin it like the Romans baby