Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you could choose any strain in the world to smoke right now, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToastyBowl, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Answer and explain why

2. Actually if I could pick any it would be GDP I wanna smoke some already

3. Anything that can put me out to sleep. Which is weird cause usually I like sativa. I just don't want to face my interrogating parents... last night was weird

4. any strain?
    dont get strains where im from.

5. Northern lights.

My dad spent his 20s living in Alaska when northern lights first started coming out. When he found out I smoked a couple years ago he told me all of his smoking stories, and bringing northern lights back to his hometown of Hot Springs, Arkansas. He doesn't smoke anymore, but one day I want to go to Alaska with him and smoke northern lights while watching the northern lights. :smoke:

6. S0UR DIESEL... my favorite:)

7. Herer, because I've never tried it and people seem to love it.

8. Ultima because it's one of the most potent and my favorite.

9. A little something called Huckleberry. It tasted like fruit punch more than fruit punch does.

10. OG Kush, oh wait i have some right next to me :smoke:

11. Burmeise Kush x Nyc Diesel. its the shit. i have 2gs left

12. medicine women..a man created it for his wife who was suffering from fibromyalgia..I have never seen it anywhere, so maybe it is a myth, but I am curious to see if if would help me.

13. The one right next to me: East Coast Sour Diesel :)

14. Blue Dream. amazing euphoric feeling

15. Ultimate Indica baby

16. Chemdog

looks dank as fuck.

17. Headband. all day.

18. the bud i have right now: pink crack. cross between pink kush and green crack. taste is unbelievable and it is sooooooo potent

19. I prefer any fast hitting indica with a touch of sativa so I dont feel overly lazy. If I could have any strain it would be OG Kush, wait hold on a sec..