if you could blow yourself would you?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thekiller, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogs do it all the time and they are mans best friend right? I don't think I could ever have a dick in my mouth even mine but would you?

2. wtf no i don't care if dogs give themselves personal facials, youll never see my dick in my mouth.

3. rofl.

yep.

4. Already done it, it's really nothing special.

5. did you finish off in your mouth?

if so, did you swallow?

6. To the OP. I'm not trying to be a dick here but i feel like you just completely made that story up and you were high one time and did it and wanted to see if other people thought it was weird. hahahaha but i'm also really high

7. ............................

you ought to learn to read.

8. Would be awesome if I had that flexibility but I doubt it. Im not that desperate

9. Nah, that would've taken it just a bit too far. It's not really something you do frequently or for actual enjoyment, considering the position you have to be in crushes your lungs and strains your back.

10. #10 I~Rok~Donks, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    [​IMG]

to the op nah... wtf?

11. i already can

12. I honestly tried to see if I could do it not tried to blow myself but see if I was flexible enough and no it didn't work. Was very flexible with average dick size and wasn't close. I guess you need a big dick and have to be flexible or maybe even double jointed.

13. If I had a penis.. I'd do all sorts of things; like, play sword fight with other men.. :devious:

14. Nah I don't think I could do it...I wonder if would be way better than masturbation, though...

15. youre missing out!

16. theres a fairly well known player in the CS community with your name :O

17. or.. it could be inspired by Nas' album?

18. :hello::hello::hello::smoke:

19. I was sucking mah own cock. I didnt finish in my mouth cause a full on cumburst into the face is nasty. this scene only occurred in my dream though :/ which was two days ago

but for real, I licked my penis tip before not sucked it. Simply because i'm not that flexible.

But I guess it is pleasurable as a mouthgasm and as a blowjob in general. but to answer the question I would

20. Hell yeah, I'd give it a try :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.