Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If You Could Blaze With One Celebrity, Who Would It Be?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SBena86, Jun 6, 2009.

1. My choice:

[​IMG]

2. blazin with chappelle would be awesome lol

i would have to choose megan fox cuz apparently she smokes and she is extremely hot...so ya...megan fox lol

3. This. :D

4. beans from even stevens
    and check the search button

5. [​IMG]

My man, snoop or any other throw back rapper, dre, eazy, Big L, biggie

6. That cat Alton Brown from Food Networks Good Eats and Iron Chef America

Dude is funny smart and a cook, bomb ass sesh would be had by all

7. Man its between Chappelle, Megan Foxx and Snoop for me
    FUCKIT I'll CHOOSE
    [​IMG]
    Jk I'd choose... man I'll choose hawkings, he probbly knows everything and wuld blow my mind :D

8. Timothy leary actually...i actually know someone who has tripped on lsd with him back in the day...smoking with him and listening to him would be awesome

9. Hwakings would be a great choice, imagine the convos with him while blazed and talking astropyshics.

10. id have to go with....katt williams
    or adam sandler

11. Jay and Silent Bob.

12. nick swartson would be sick too, he'd prob make me do coke tho. crazy fucker

13. There is only one that come instantly to mind. The original swingin' dick. William Shatner.

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]
    my man Saul

15. Any comedian that does good impressions would be fun as hell to blaze with. Dana Carvey maybe or Frank Caliendo. That would be my choice.

16. I'm thinking jessoca biel or jack Johnson

17. dane cook

18. It's either

[​IMG]

Or

[​IMG]