Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could be one strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HOLDTHATHIT, Mar 12, 2009.

1. If you were a strain(indica or sativa) what would you be? I would probably be orange kush because im pretty lively and exciting what would you be?

2. trainwreck
    no explanation needed =]

3. Mids...I don't mind being mediocre.

4. i posted a thread trying to figure out how each strand is so different...i wish people would help me out a little! :(

5. Lol, I love this!

6. Personally, I don't want to be broken up and lit on fire.

But maybe that's just me.

7. whaaat...dude thats like the escalator you ride to heaven...

smoking weed is how it gets to its happy place :smoke:

damn...stoner talk sorry

8. Because if weed was an animate object that could talk, I'm sure it would thank you for lighting it on fire.

"yo thanks man! this flame is really keeping me warm. wanna see my cherry?"

9. lol im glad we are starting to see things alike...its kinda like all the food in grocery stores...they really want to be eatin...its what their there for! :hello: OH YES!

10. I would be a Super Hybrid (Durban PoisonxHeadBand). I'm pretty sure it hasn't been made yet. But who knows. Someone out there might make this.

11. I would never want to be a plant.

12. i like the way you think...AHEAD OF THE GAME! nicely put homie

13. You know that kush=indica, right? If you're lively, you wouldn't be any kush.

I'd be AK-47. Strait couchlock indica.

14. I would be Northern Lights, my girl would be Aurora Indica and my dad would be Jock Horror, lol

15. did you read this in cosmo or somthing

and im not down with being a plant

16. what about your mom...? just curious

17. my mom would definitely be a White Rhino

18. dude...that is one family...that i would LOVE to be apart of haha whos with me?!