If you could be one animal, what would it be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Im goin with a bird of some sort.

2. Dude, great topic. I don't know, I would love to be so many different sorts of animals. I think it'd be cool to be a sloth, or koala because you just fucking chill all day, wake up, eat, and keep chilling. What stoners! Also, it'd be cool to be a bird and be able to fly, and glide through the air, naturally. That must be an amazing feeling. Also, a great white shark. You own the fuckin' ocean. Wherever you go, and whoever you meet-- you own 'em. Same with Lions on land. Also, it must be trippy as fuck to be a chameleon.

3. I'd be some type of cat. Maybe a tiger because they're so beautiful and strong, and they seem sensual some how. Or maybe just an ordinary house cat, with great owners that pamper me.

4. Peregrine Falcon

5. If I could be any animal, I would have to be a cat, I love cats :)

Not sure if I wanna be like an exotic white tiger and be big and powerful or a lazy domestic house cat who has a cool owner who has gotten them high :p

6. We should come back as each other's cat! :laughing:

7. [​IMG]

Tucan. Flying would be the shit.

:hello:eric:hello:

8. LOL I didn't even see your post before, well as they say great minds think alike :D And sure I'd love to come back as your cat would you rather come back as a boots or a midnight(my kitties) :laughing:

9. I'd be one of those tropical frogs that have toxins on their skin. Then i'd lick myself and trip all day!

10. id be a turtel cuz when i get mine fucked up they seem to smile at me... and the try to clim out when they smell me toking i think my pets are potheads.. lol man they get harcore munchies too lol eat like 20 times there weight in food.

11. an eagle. i'd be BOMBIN on rabbits all day

12. I'd be a tick!

[​IMG]

13. probably a grizzly bear

14. id be a dragon :D their real i swear or maybe a tiger but then again tucan sam aint got nothin on that

15. I'de be a snake, could just chill and not move all day without a care in the world. Then once a week I'de kill somthing and eat it.

16. I'd probably be a cat..Simple lifes, with the right owner you could live a high life ha, shit i wish i had my cats liffe..

plays around, someone feeds me, cleans my shit n piss, i get to sleep all day, get high haha.

17. A whale. Exploring the ocean would be a trip.

18. - they dont actually fly through fruit loops ya know ;)

I think I would be a meerkat. Speed, agility, and the best underground tunnels built by any animal.

19. Tiger without a doubt.