If you could be one age for your whole life...you'd be...?

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Feb 5, 2003.

1. i agree with big pappa puff..i'm 37 and raising a 12 year old girl on my own...i like being 37 and i'm gonna like being 38..but when i hit 43 i'm gonna be one happy dad...the kids gonna be in college and i'm gonna relax...and then i won't have to be hideing my growing and smokeing from her...

2. 17 is the time of your life, or 18. a little bit more responsibilities and choices. but if you were 21 years old your whole life you could drink and be in that laid-back mode forever. you would just like hang out and have fun all the time. definitely 21

peace

3. i would be 21 forever cus you have all the freedoms in society possible to you, and your not old and nasty yet, and you could party all the time

4. You missed the thread. LOL

I'll send it there for you.

5. Haha you called old people "old and nasty." No offense, but that cracked me up.

6. arh,31 is perfect.[just like now]

Thats the way l picture you and always will do my beautiful friend.
    a person l would be proud to know .

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. 18 cuz ill always either be just out of high school or going into college, either way. plus i can get into a head shop, would suck if i couldnt.

8. I'm 18 right now. It's pretty good I guess.

I'd probably want to be a little older though. Living on my own, growing my own trees. :D

21 isn't that big of a deal for me, I'm not a big drinker.

I'm saying somewhere in the 18 - 25 range.

9. Exactly. 25 for me too.

10. if i had a choice id still b an itch in my farthers pants

11. From the perspective of a 19 year old white American male college student, I'd say 21.

12. I'd have to say 17. A very, very good year for me.

13. Probbaly 40 maybe 50, cant wait till I get there.

14. i would be 2 ... no worries no cares .. just a whole lotta lovin ...

15. 18 i think, i like it a lot. possibly 21 but i haven't hit that yet.

16. I had a blast at 17, but living with my 'rents for eternity would be a drag... I'd say either my current age (19), or 21, just because I can buy beer and still be reckless and stupid :D

17. Actually you can't be an armed security guard until you're 25. :p

Anyway, I'd have to choose 17. You don't have any real responsibilities. You can do basically whatever you want, as long as you can handle the consequences. As for buying smoking supplies or liquor, when you're 17 you should be able to pass for 21 with a fake ID. Plus, when you're the one in the group with an ID, you tend to drink for free. How could that possibly be a bad thing?