If you could be doing anything right now , what would it be ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HomerSativa, Jul 10, 2010.

1. If I was not at work right now(lol) I would be floating down the cahaba river in my kayak hitting my tangerine kush!! How bout you?:smoke:

2. Anything? Something wayyyyyy better than you put.

3. Go on a Big ass Roller coaster Baked as fuck :smoke:

4. Do a plethora of drugs and go into space.

5. I'd be playing a show with my band, baked as fuck...surprisingly enough, I've never gotten the chance to do this, and I really wanna try it.

6. I just woke up and I'm smoking a nice bong in my room, jamming to the tunes, with a fat ounce of really good stuff. My friends are coming over to go swimming and hot tubbin and blazing in the beautiful sun on this beautiful California day. My girl's coming over tonight to hang out after the friends leave, then I'll hit the bong again jamming to the tunes and fall asleep.

But I'd rather be in the Carribean.

7. Taking 100lbs of 100 Different strain's to my own island and living there forever without any worries :)

8. I'd rather be on the beach away from my current worries and stresses. it never endsssss

9. poolside at the playboy mansion

10. Balls deep in Megan Fox

11. Have a weed plantation :hello:

12. Have an afternoon of loving with my girlfriend.

13. I'd be billions of light-years away from here.. astrosurfing across the universe.

14. Fast forward time to Halloween

15. bungee jumping

16. It's always the same answer, fighting the Cartel with Chuck Norris. Always the same... :(

17. This while riding a unicorn through space:eek:

18. I could go for a good day of snowboarding at a good resort, learn a few new tricks, then blaze and keep on riding the rest of the day taking it easy. ahhhh:D

19. Sounds like so much fun, hopefully when I'm older ill try kayaking and get into it a little.

20. Either surfing on the beach or playing some hoops. Sadly I'm not going to be able to do either for a long time, just had ACL surgery a month ago, sports are out of the question for a while.