If you could be any musician for a day.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Philosiraptor, Oct 5, 2010.

1. If you could be any musician for a day (alive or dead), who would you be? What would you do if you were this person for a day?

I would be Jimi Hendrix. I would drop a tab and let my fingers fly all over the frets. When I got bored with that I would pick up two chicks and have a threesome:hello:

2. O shit.... I was just thinking the SAME... Jimi Hendrix... and play Little Wing...

3. John Fucking Bonham.

Or Keith Moon because he was a loon

4. actually Hendrix was never really a ladies' man. He was famous for being shy and self conscious.

5. as for who I'd be, I'd choose Stevie Ray Vaughan.

That way I could be a zombie and a kick ass gitbox slinger.

6. Willie Nelson:smoke:

7. Yeah but you know he could've basically had any chick he wanted at the peak of his fame.

8. id be Jimmy Mo'

that would be so fucking badass

9. I would also want to be Jay-Z. I would take Beyonce and 1-million dollars worth of weed to a tropical resort.

Not because I particularly like Jay-z but because he is married to Beyonce and he has plenty of money to blow on weed.

10. Word. Such an interesting individual, I would love too see how his mind worked.

11. Jimmy Page (1973 Page) And I would play guitar allllllllllll day long

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Hjsng6w6M&feature=related]YouTube - Led Zeppelin - Since I've been loving you (live 1973)[/ame]

12. Jim morrison.

Rockkkkstarrrrrrr

13. fuck it, id be tupac for a day. back in 94