if you could be any animal...what would you be...

Discussion in 'General' started by sauss, Jun 11, 2009.

1. First off,
    A story.
    I was REALLY baked this one time and i went into WaWa for a sub.
    I was talking to the lady making my samich and i said "If you could be any aquatic animal what would you be"
    the lady, who was around 25, responded with "what does aquatic mean"
    I told her it was any animal that could live under water.
    She then said...
    "oh"
    pondered the thought and said..
    "a cheetah"

anyways.
    If I could be animal...
    Elephant.
    Slow moving, easy going, strong, smart.

you're up.

2. Eagle nothing like flying high!!

3. I would be a hawk.

4. #4 Lionel Hutz, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    Peregrine Falcon

Peregrine Falcon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no contest. 150-200 MPH in its dive. Fucking awesome....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lJQ7pQzKo"]YouTube - fastest animal in the world[/ame]

It's like an F-22 in a sky full of Cessnas

5. lion.

6. Parrot.

They live long, look kewl, can fly, and live in the tropics which would rock.

7. Nobody fuks with an eagle not even snakes try and catch me up here with your huge lion teeth hahahah jk:devious:

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AtwPh0iKW0]YouTube - OCELOT Species Spotlight - Big Cat TV[/ame]

9. human... if that weren't an option, I'd be a dog (pet). It's a life of luxury, no work, all play. It's like if we had no responsibilities in life, and the best of living was offered right up. No need to hunt, find shelter, or anything.. You live in paradise and you're fed, watered, and loved all day long. Life would be good.

10. You my friend are lazy, lol:D

11. Man that would get boring to me. In my opinion the point of the question is to imagine yourself in a more wild existence where everything isnt handed to you. Lets face it, survival-wise, its easier to be a human that it is to be a lot of other animals (especially in the US).

But look whos talking, I chose Sloth. Lolz

12. hmmm House cat... good balance... and the best of all free drugs cat-nip son :D

13. A cheetah or anything cat like would be awesome.

14. a successful race horse. win a couple races, then spend the rest of your life breeding..

15. Tru dat

16. a Duck for sure

17. a Koala

18 hours of sleep a day,
    My food is poisonous to anyone else.
    So fuck off. I'm sleeping.

18. Probably some sort of predatory bird. Eagle/hawk/falcon whatever. Being a vulture would be tight too, because you can glide around like an Eagle and don't have to do shit for your food except look for it.

A shark would be bamf too.

19. A stallion that stars in beastiality flicks. Yeah.