if you could be any animal what animal would you be?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by thatbakedbitch, Jun 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"King_Willie"']You were just watchin Lion King on ABC Family weren't you?[/quote]

Nope, just thought this out before lol

2. [quote name='"Zerorattray"']
    I once went to the zoo when I was young and I shit you not this is what the male lion did upon waking. Got up, climbed down from his sunny perch, pissed allllll over a wall, walked up and just fucked this lioness, then went back to sleep. That's pretty much what I do.[/quote]

lions are bad ass mother fuckers

3. A bird.

Don't think anything would beat being able to fly...

Preferably a bird of prey like an Eagle or an Owl.

4. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']

lions are bad ass mother fuckers[/quote]

Plus they're pure-muscle killing machines. Sharp teeth for breaking bone, claws for slashing, and soooo fast. Oh ya, night vision too.

5. Probably a grolar bear

6. I would like to be a flying horse because then I could prance around AND fly. Plus people would give me sugar cubes. Cool stuff.

7. I'd argue living in the ocean might be cooler, it's like a whole different world.

8. Best of both worlds! :D

Living in the ocean would also be very cool... But probably dangerous.. Unless you were like a big shark or something.

9. [quote name='"maclily"']i would like to be a flying horse because then i could prance around and fly. Plus people would give me sugar cubes. Cool stuff.[/quote]

Hercules-Pegasus.jpg

10. #30 ytfghmjb, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    Hell yeah i wanna be a shark

Or a horse but not a donkey, i mean like a reall big wild one. Who shits everywhere and kicks people

11. Or I'd be one of these badasses
    [​IMG]

12. Take a wild guess.

13. As you can see from my profile, I'm a tarantula IRL. It makes typing a bitch.

/notafurry, not that there's anything wrong with that

14. Tarantulas are furry as fuck what you talkin bout haha

15. :cool::cool::cool:

16. A bedbug so I can watch people have sex

17. I've always said I'd like to come back as a single woman's house cat. Have you seen how they are treated, royalty for animals.

18. [quote name='"Sweetpea77"']I've always said I'd like to come back as a single woman's house cat. Have you seen how they are treated, royalty for animals.[/quote]

Or there will be 15 of you and all she'll do is cry and bore you all to death by talking to you all day/night.

Like I said- male lion ftw

19. I choose the blue whale. Because then my penis would weigh more than all of you combined.