if you could be a girl/guy for a year?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tommy toke alot, Aug 21, 2012.

1. if some random person came up to you with a red button and if you press the red button
    You would become the opposit gender for a year would you do it? You would instantly become a very atractive man or woman
    If you desided to press the button what would you do for that year

i would press the button and then become a raging lesbian

2. i'd probally become a slut honestly

3. I'd be a slutty lesbian, sounds like fun.

4. Well what about all the people that know you? Would they know you switched genders or just think you disappeared?

5. I would string a rich man along for a year......and then one morning he'd wake up to me.....and my penis.....I'd imagine there would be some confusion.....but we signed a prenup so I get half.

6. I would be a lesbian for sure, a good one...

7. [quote name='"BearJew420"']I would string a rich man along for a year......and then one morning he'd wake up to me.....and my penis.....I'd imagine there would be some confusion.....but we signed a prenup so I get half.[/quote]

Prenups don't always hold up in court.

8. [quote name='"bruhlazer"']Well what about all the people that know you? Would they know you switched genders or just think you disappeared?[/quote]

Ya you pretty much disappear

9. i wouldnt want to be a guy for a whole year, but mavbe for like a week, id love to know what having sex feels like for them, also being able to piss standing up is so handy. what a time saver!

10. naw man couldn't give up being a dude

11. i probally couldn't either, women have to go through periods and being pregnant and what-not

12. this. and id prolly feel up on myself alot and prolly masturbate all the time. id rather be one for a couple days then a year tho

13. I'd do it for a day or two. Not a year. Being a woman would blow so hard. But yeah, a day or two of me just sucking as much dick as possible would probably be cool.

14. I hope you guys who wanna be women for a year enjoy your 12 weeks of pain and blood. :laughing:

Fuck a year. A day would be kinda fun. I could learn what it's like to scratch my balls and pee standing up.

15. [quote name='"junkiedays"']I hope you guys who wanna be women for a year enjoy your 12 weeks of pain and blood. :laughing:

Fuck a year. A day would be kinda fun. I could learn what it's like to scratch my balls and pee standing up.[/quote]

Well they ghave a device called a Shewee that is basically a funnel type thing that allows for feminilogical vertical urination

16. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']

Well they ghave a device called a Shewee that is basically a funnel type thing that allows for feminilogical vertical urination[/quote]

So get verted

17. I might try it for a day or so, but a whole year? I don't think so.

18. I'm pretty sure you just made that word up. :p

It's just not the same though, I can't shake off my vagina when I'm done peeing. Guys don't even have to wipe!

19. ..EEK e.e;;
    Shewee - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag - Price - Review

buy one.. DO IT! ;)
    EDITTTTT!! Coz ima douche
    Oops... I thought you were talking abotu SHEWEE.. Yeah I made up the F word.. I cant spell it because of this.. and im high :p

20. If I could I'd become one of those cam whores on the interwebz and get paid for masturbating all day everyday for a whole year :)