If you could....Anyone

Discussion in 'General' started by StraightHeadies, Jul 10, 2010.

1. #1 StraightHeadies, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    If you could

Kill anyone

Fuck anyone

Smoke with anyone

And who would you pick to make you munchies?

Kill - Not obama, Lil wayne :O

Fuck - Jessica Alba

Smoke - Joe Rogan

Munchies - Emeril Lagasi :D

2. I would also like to smoke with Joe Rogan. Good luck fucking Alba, she has herpes. Shes hot but infected. I would choose Brooklyn Decker.

3. kill- lil wayne

fuck- vida guerra

smoke- bone thugs

munchies- fuck it im going to sbarros.

4. Kill - Everyone that is currently in polotics so the 60's/70's group could take over.

Fuck - Katy Perry

Smoke - Joe Rogan

Munchies - Rachel Ray, I'd get a piece of that too ;)

5. Didnt know that..

New choice

Fuck - MotoXRidah :devious:

6. Myyy Mannn

7. <3 !!!

8. Kill- no one is worth it. Success is the best revenge. :)

Fuck- my ex-neighbor. we smoked together once and i could tell he wanted to make a move but I didn't. I wish I had. Maybe I'll hit him up on facebook, i know his full name :D

Smoke- my BFF. She smokes once in a great while, but hasn't in like 5 years. I remember how happy she was when she smoked with me, I'd always joke around and make her LOL. Now she is depressed and I want to see her happy again. :(

Munchies- the deadliest catch guys. Give me a keg and an ounce to go with that and I am in heaven!:hello: oh, and unlimited melted butter and old bay :cool:

9. Hahahahah

10. :hello:, I'd say that my choices are ideal for anyone that wants to enjoy life.

11. You dont have the herps right?

12. Indeed they are.

FUCK THA PO - LICE!!

+rep

13. Well if you could kill someone legally. Id hang lil wayne and obama right next to eachother and throw uhm... Bees at them>?

14. Not really the killing type but i would like all the top capitalist corporate demons such as rocker fellas to be ridden of.

I'd bang Scarlett Johansson

And if i could bring someone back to life to smoke with, i'd have to go with
    bill hicks.

15. I'd smoke with Alyssa Milano, then I'd kill her, then I'd fuck her, and then I'd eat her.

16. Nope...

[​IMG]

17. Felony.

18. Red Bar.

19. Seems legit to me :eek:

20. Kill - No one...no point in going to prison before I get to fuck anyone, smoke with anyone, or have anyone cook food for me. :p

Fuck - Zooey Deschanel or Kari Byron (Mythbusters)

Smoke - Maybe Bob Marley if he were still alive...or maybe Snoop Dogg.

Munchies - Taco Bell...I know there's better food out there, but I'm high as fuck and I want a damn quesadilla.