Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you click this thread....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jul 30, 2007.

1. You are obligated to smoke it if you got it- right now :D

This toke is for GC.

You know ive been a member of like at least 5 or 6 similarly sized forums... And none of them are anything as peaceful, irie, or upbeat as this one. Thats because we all share the love for herb.

And I think we can all admit in some way or other, herb has changed our lives for the better.

Fire it up GC :smoking:

2. man this aint funny i got no weed :(

i dedicate the resin i smoked to GC.:hippie:

3. Shit man. I just smoked a bubbler but I mean. I did click it so I'm gonna go smoke haha.

4. i was expecting it to say i win something :(. but a reason to smoke is just as good :D

i love how this forum has gathered the people who care about weed beyond just smoking it. you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find anyone like that in my town. i can only hope that GC buys an island one day and we all get to live there. (we should probably bring more girls too).

but now its time to smoke some red bud, maybe with some bho? hehehe

5. wait you're telling me this isn't a lawncare forum?

6. I would toke up, but my pipe, Samual, broke during some drunken foolery last night :(
    R.I.P.

7. ooo, its gonna have to wait 15mins for that 70s show ;)

8. Puff Puff, wish I could pass it to ya!:smoke::smoke:

9. I JUSTTTT blazed but Im smokin a cig now...I guess it counts ;P

10. i'm trying to pickup a half, my dealers are all dry all the sudden

11. ahh much better:smoking: just smoked a jointer of White Widow

12. okay *lights up the blunt*

13. Mmmm GC Im smokin this black queen blunt to the head for you, 4 hits Ima be high 5 hits 6 hits bitch IM DEAD I SMOKED TOO MUCH THC Good night.

14. Fuck man, you tricked me again. Looks like I'm gonna have to go light up yet again because of this thread.

15. i needed an excuse to not go through with the t break, i love gc:smoking:

16. Allright I am down for this. :smoking:

17. FUCK FUCK >>> MOTHER MOTHER FUCK FUCK ... FUCK FUCK FUCK.... i am bone dry.. just smoked all of my resin yesturday... dealers are dry ..... gettin some in a few days... damnit.... i hope u guys dont feel my pain

18. On my way to go smoke i suppose.. This thread should be pretty popular after a couple days lol.

19. Ill smoke to that

:bongin: