If you cant answer this... then Idealism is true.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014.

1. #481 Boats And Hoes, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014

That's a purely relative interpretation... there is no difference between the two (well, according to you, personally, there may be a difference).

"Living your life" is quote, "taking trips to see the world", "spending time with family", "starting a business", "writing a book"? Excuuuse me, but who the FCK says that shit, YOU? Don't impose how you think one "lives life" onto others, pal.

2. I cannot percieve a world without space or time. All my minute mind can comprehend is space and time.

3. That's exactly what you did with the mass murderer post...

And yes there is a difference in "do whatever I want" and "enjoy my life"...a really big difference

Sent from my LGL75C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yea, says YOU.

Most people say... I enjoy my life by doing what I want. ;)

Time and space... the apriori forms of, or conditions for, man's consciousness.

6. #486 -13 Amp-, Jul 16, 2014
    Says you....

A lot of people live through their marriage and kids...its far beyond just them...hispanic people for example, family IS their life

Who? Embroiled in what?

Yea, and how many of them are miserable? Don't you walk around the streets, through the markets, etc., most married people hate their standard of life. LOL

Anyways, I'm done arguing about this with you, believe what you will. A person chasing his happiness is a person chasing his happiness, no more, no less; regardless if one helps other people while in their search for fulfillment, or does not and uses them, instead, as a means; they're both searching for happiness on earth, yet they take different paths to get there. And to claim and assert that one course is objectively better than another would be to over-step your bounds, atheist, I mean, there is no objective or all-pervasive standard for morality, am I right?

[​IMG]

10. Only if it's dipped in chocolate.

11. I never said one was better...I said there's a difference in "enjoy your life" and "do whatever I want" and there is...and there's a difference of chasing your dreams and doing whatever you want...most people still adhere to the law (like not mass murderering)

12. #492 Boats And Hoes, Jul 16, 2014

That's the whole point! Most peoples' dream is to do they want, when they want, and how they want... and not raise kids in some sort of rustic environment, or write a book, or whatever. :p

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law... am I missing something?

Woah.

13. Your typical human would be pretty ideal to a simple dog or simple book. I see the aim but I don't think folks are hitting the target too well.

Elaborate more on your reasoning rather than just saying if they don't know then it explains idealism exist.

SHWANK .

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE

14. Just argumentative dribble based in wishfull thinking.