Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you buy a ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinthaherb, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Is it possible to get 2 different stains in the same ounce?

2. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']Is it possible to get 2 different stains in the same ounce?[/quote]

If you are buying from a dealer I guess. If he doesn't hold a lot and you hit him up on the spot. He should tell you I guess though.

3. How the fuck would we know? We're not your dealer.

4. For sure. Gotten tons of mixed bags, some let me know others didnt.

5. yes if your buying from a dealer you can ask him or if you think you might have to different strains then your probably right it happens all the time when they dont have enough of one strain so they just do the rest another
    strain

6. yeah...why wouldnt it be possible? its not like there is a force in reality that would make it IM-possible....

7. I could yes, I could fucking get 32 different strains in an ounce if I wanted to.

lol...I usually get 1 strain though cause its cheaper that way for me.

8. Just buy two half o's of two different strains *****

9. I'd ask for 2 different strains in 2 different bags

make them do some work

10. Yeah im going to ask next time. I seem to always get 2 different strains every time i pickup.

-Thanks

11. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']Is it possible to get 2 different stains in the same ounce?[/quote]

Is it possible to get 2 different types of drink in the same cup? Funny motherfucker

12. #13 validtoker, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011

It is, but the two drinks will become one drink unless they are of different density.

13. No... strains are like the opposite poles of a magnet, if you tried to put them in the same bag one of them would just keep jumping out.

14. #15 MLT, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011

What are you a wise guy or somethin'??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To OP^

15. I copped an ounce once and got three different strains. that was some good shit.