1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

If you believe in God, why do you think he created MJ ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Headhunterpipes, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Because he likes to party....

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Well we all create ourselves the way we want to on all instances of life and ganja too is created by ganja. That's how it looks like to me right now. I just joined the forum and I am a 8 right now! Hehe!

In Ganja We Trust

3. Because he doesn't just love us he actually likes us too.
    James 1.17 Every generous act and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights; with Him there is no variation or shadow cast by turning.

We all know the amazing medical benefits That cannabis brings and the fact that we have an Endocannabinoid system to receive it to me the whole think points to God. I believe natural substances are neutral its how we use them that makes them good or bad I can use coffee in a responsible way which can bring joy and a better life. Or use it in an irresponsible way which brings anxiety and stress and harm to your body. Like when I was a kid and almost gave myself a heart attack from taking a crapload of caffiene pills when was on a pharmaceutical that made me feel like I was under water.

1 Corinthians 10:23 Everything is permissible," but not everything is helpful. "Everything is permissible," but not everything builds up.

4. it's why we have a gauge of self wisdom to determine our actions... or we do not= choice is ours to be wise or not

Grasscity Deals Near You