If You are smoking with a Rookie who starts Trippin and getting Paranoid, is it Cool to fuck with him hella bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by KeAk da Kief, Apr 12, 2014.

1. So Like rookie smoker just got himself WAAAY too high.  He is hyperventalating and sweating and when I talk to him no matter what I say he just says "YEAH YEAH OKAY!!" I was like, Hey dude Remember that Dave Chappelee Skit "The Mad Real World?" and he just like "YEAH YEAH OKAY!"  Yeah "KATIE"S GOT SOME BIG ASS TITTIES TOO HUH?" "YEAH YEAH OKAY!" So anyway I was thinking about like talking to him in a non-sensical language and when he asks me what I am doing ill say "what you mean"   then back to the weird language....Or I was thinking about pretending to have a Heart Attack.....Is that coo, or like way too evil?

2. When they're very high, just say that the weed was laced, with something strong.  

3. Dont scare him, thats fucked up.

4. It is fucked up to scare him. But I gotta admit the nonsensical language thing sounds great

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме

5. It does :p

OP, only do it if you're going to record it and show us

6. Please record it and post it to us. I don't know if I can handle that even lol

7. It would seem by considering (or at least wording) your actions as being "hella bad" or potentially "too evil," you have likely already answered your own question.

:hello:

8. #9 KeAk da Kief, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Well let me Just clarify,  The only reason I thought it might be "Hella Bad" and "Mean" is because when I was a rook, I GOT PARANOID! and My Homies would fuck with me soo bad.  whenever I  drove by a cop they would look at me and say "He knows dude, you can see your eyes from 2 blocks away"  So I just figured its a funny ass thing to do that others think is okay too.  

9. #10 Majestic Raven, Apr 12, 2014
    If a friend faked a heart attack in front of me and I found out they were faking it to fuck with me, I would beat the shit out of them. Sober or otherwise.

10. Not with a newbie smoker, he could have a panic attack.

11. Yes only to enhance his high, like for instance me and buddy would play off each other reactions, he had a broken bong that he 'fixed' by taping a paper towel roll to the piece so you could hit it.  It was super flimsy and we convinced some fellow tokers it was a new material called cotton fibre :laughing: .  Or another time with pretended there were these delicious peppers and got people to eat them...the were hot AF!

Picked up on lunch by a friends bro, 4 of us hop in the van + his bro who is driving.  We dive down the road 1/2 way to the skate park, 2-4 min drive depending on light.  When a friend busts out some bud to look at it/pack a bowl.(we were going to blaze)  When all of the sudden driver, slams the brakes, punches the roof and yells "Is that fucking weed!"  Everyone is dead silint and the guy who had the bud was white as a ghost.  Buddy riding shotgun(his young bro) starting laughing and says nice one D.  Driver turns around and laughs ahaha I got you fuckers...we make it to the park and blaze and skate.(Lol don't even know why I typed this, but such a waste to delete)

Being high and telling stories is always my favourite way to break in new tokers. :hide:

12. #13 KeAk da Kief, Apr 12, 2014
    I just remembered the song "How you gonna act like that" by Tyrese...Hella chill song, probably no one else knows what I am talking about.....I like R and B when I am stoned, and I dont give a Fuck cause its legit

13. This. I mean think about it logically, man. Are you really going to potentially psychologically damage a friend and smoking buddy just for a laugh? Ease him in, and when he's got more experience and builds up a comfort zone, then you can fuck with him.

Yeah, I mean I don't want him to like never wanna smoke with me again, I just figured he could take it, like at the time he would wish he never did this, but afterward when he looked back on it in like 30 minutes he would realize that it was funny,  But if it like ruins him from smoking and shit thatd suck

15. Well how is he?

16. He went to go sit outside by himself, I think he is better because he is watching something on his phone and laughing at it, but he still said he wants to be alone, so basically, the kind moral people convinced me.....But mark my words I am going to do fake language to SOMEONE! But I will do this, I will do it to an experienced Pot smoker, but instead of smoking we will take shrooms

17. You can't say that I believe. Nonetheless I think he'll be okay

18. "Die, die, die...Kill, Kill, Kill."

Hear what? :cool:

19. This is how schizophrenics are made.