If you are going to be a copper thief....

Discussion in 'General' started by lightnup, May 7, 2012.

1. All I can say for that fellow,
    Dumb ass...

2. Death by stupidity..
    Ouch...

3. Is copper really that profitable?

4. yea it is, we had to leave our old house under unfortunate circumstances with the landlord so we took all the copper, much marijuana was purchased that day

5. Around $3 a pound.

6. Hmm, doesn't seem worth the effort to me.

7. It certainly wasn't for him.

8. damn pikeys and their copper.
    ha do you have that word in america?

9. Pikeys?
    Explain.

10. i wouldnt expect anything else out of san bernadino to be honest, have you ever been there? place was depressing and i was just driving through

11. Sad thing is, he isn't the first, and won't be the last!

12. Haha I like it at the end it says he hasn't been charged with anything yet.

No fuckin shit he's dead, I think he got more than what was comin to him

13. No, When I was in the UK I heard this several times and thought they were referring to the fish.

Pikeys are what we (in the USA) would call Gypsies.

14. I don't think he died though. Or at least from what the article said.

Although, I don't think they should press charges if he survives. Hasn't he already been "charged" enough?............bazinga?

15. Owned..

It's always the most boring episode of cops when they put the copper thiefs on..

And there's this metal recycling place I have to drive by at work.. And it's like metal thief central. See SO many sketchy people there.

16. LOLOLOL That was good for a chuckle.

17. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

I don't think he died though. Or at least from what the article said.

Although, I don't think they should press charges if he survives. Hasn't he already been "charged" enough?............bazinga?[/quote]

Haha that's funny.

Idk they said gravely injured a few times. And the dude was on fire for awhile before anybody could get to him.

If he lived he's a fucking super hero

18. Yeah. They did even put grave in quotes too. Which made me wonder too if they just didn't wanna come out and admit he died and someone saw him die. Might be a morbid picture to make people envision? Idk. The media sucks anyways :p

And if he is alive, we are paying to keep that fucker alive. -.- We can only hope darwinism stepped in here.

19. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Yeah. They did even put grave in quotes too. Which made me wonder too if they just didn't wanna come out and admit he died and someone saw him die. Might be a morbid picture to make people envision? Idk. The media sucks anyways :p

And if he is alive, we are paying to keep that fucker alive. -.- We can only hope darwinism stepped in here.[/quote]

Agreed on all counts, he is or was a dumbass.

They also said they're looking for his family, that makes me think he died too. For his sake I hope he did, Idk if is wanna live after being burned that badly. Your quality of life has to take a drastic hit after something like this