If You And Hitler Toked....

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BreezyF, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I think the scenarios will be more interesting if you cant kill him what would you do,

I'd probably try to understand his madness, also Hitler was no idiot he was fucked up but he understood human psychology and was very smart i mean if you read into all the ceremonial like things he did to get people going.. despite the fact he was a horrible person id still like to pick apart his brain and everything...and i didnt know he was a painter untill today which i find interesting that someone who sees beauty in the world and strives to recreate it can commit such evil...as an artist myself i find that sad.

2. [quote name='"bambino404"']I think the scenarios will be more interesting if you cant kill him what would you do,

I'd probably try to understand his madness, also Hitler was no idiot he was fucked up but he understood human psychology and was very smart i mean if you read into all the ceremonial like things he did to get people going.. despite the fact he was a horrible person id still like to pick apart his brain and everything...and i didnt know he was a painter untill today which i find interesting that someone who sees beauty in the world and strives to recreate it can commit such evil...as an artist myself i find that sad.[/quote]

I've heard he didn't come up with anything, but people who worked for him thought up all the cool shit

3. [quote name='"TheAtmansPath"']

I've heard he didn't come up with anything, but people who worked for him thought up all the cool shit[/quote]

Hitler wasn't a scientist so he really didn't crest anything. His scientist though did produce the first cruise missile, closed circuit televisions, jet aircraft, vertical lift planes, and came extremely close to finishing the atomic bomb. He only need one ingredient called heavy water.

4. I would have to go assassin like and merk him. Then I would toke.

5. I would only pass him a cashed bowl so he would get scooby snack . Then tell him they were jew ashes . My evil plan

6. I mean I wouldn't even ask about the Holocaust it happened soooo no point askin I would ask dude like who are you? Like when your not being all mean and shit.. Like who was Hitler with his wife and shit like I don't know

7. if hitler and I toked, I'd be too busy shaking my head in shock going 'dude...dude...I seriously...I can't believe I'm smoking with you..' to ask him any intelligent, meaningful questions.

8. take a few dabs with Hilter, light a blunt after and hit the shooting range with him.

9. Germany would've won WW2.

MUAWHAHAHAHA.....

10. Yo, my main Hit-man ADOLF! I'm fucking starving bro! After this blunt you want to go eat a Jewburger?

11. I wouldn't toke with Hitler, because I wouldn't ever hang out with the guy. He's, like, the biggest asshole ever.

Plus, I would totally have a bad trip and freak the fuck out if I ever got stoned with the person that was responsible for the holocaust.

So, yea. No thanks.

12. ...... why did you do all of those things to those innocent people?

13. What did the Jews do to you????

14. Why the derpy tiny mustache? Did you just miss a spot the roll with it)

15. [quote name='"Smecklehesh"']Why the derpy tiny mustache? Did you just miss a spot the roll with it)[/quote]

Maybe all he could grow lol so he decided he just had to have some sort of mustache

16. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']Germany would've won WW2.

MUAWHAHAHAHA.....[/quote]

Yea but America got involved and we didn't even have to kill hitler cause he got so scared he killed himself and his wife

17. [quote name='"kaptainkush317"']

Yea but America got involved and we didn't even have to kill hitler cause he got so scared he killed himself and his wife[/quote]

If he could have conquered Russia before declaring war on us he could have easily won with the combined force of Germany, Japan and Italy.

18. [quote name='"Dado"']I would wrap my cock with ZigZag Papers and tell him it was a blunt[/quote]

Probably wouldn't have a hard time fitting it in.

19. Talk about what other population control tactics he had up his sleeves.

20. Ask him about his Aryan aliens he believe in.