If You And Hitler Toked....

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BreezyF, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Talk to him about being a vegetarian... the animal rights laws the Nazis implemented, the banning of vivisection(on animals of course). Maybe explain how the welfare system the Nazis created, is biting us in the ass.

2. I'd ask him to "look over there" and then I'd put a bullet in his head. After that I'd bogart the joint as I watched the pool of blood leak out around his corpse.

3. id give him a laced blunt and smoke my own... lol:smoke:

4. [quote name='"Misseerie"']Talk to him about being a vegetarian... the animal rights laws the Nazis implemented, the banning of vivisection(on animals of course). Maybe explain how the welfare system the Nazis created, is biting us in the ass.[/quote]

Haha lol id like to toke with dr. mengele and ask him why is he so fucked up and what did he learn and what was do fascinating

5. We have learned alot, from some pretty disturbing acts. Forgiving DR Mengele was an interesting film.

6. [quote name='"Misseerie"']We have learned alot, from some pretty disturbing acts. Forgiving DR Mengele was an interesting film.[/quote]

Never heard of it what is it really about? American movie?

7. He always knew that, What history conveniently chooses to downplay is when Hitler invaded Poland to move his army's closer to Russia's border, it was France and England that declared war on him not the other way around thus kicking off the war in the west..

8. I believe so. Im sure you can watch it online.

9. Assuming that I blaze with Adolf after the war, I'd ask him how it felt to get fucking spanked and to see all his hard work and determination for a pure Europe come crashing down on him. Dude probably thought he would rule all of Europe.

10. "hitler, u mad bro?"

11. Me - "Why didn't you just pump Marijuana smoke into the chambers instead of gassing them?"

Hitler - "Damn... that's brilliant... oh well, too late. I'll just go shoot myself."

12. [quote name='"SlimmyJimmy"']Me - "Why didn't you just pump Marijuana smoke into the chambers instead of gassing them?"

Hitler - "Damn... that's brilliant... oh well, too late. I'll just go shoot myself."[/quote]

I lold.

13. That's not true. He was very appreciative of that doctor, ordered other Nazis to go easy on him, and eventually let him leave Germany (let, as in the doctor did not have to escape) before the Holocaust started. He went to the United States.

14. [quote name='"greenbliss"']

That's not true. He was very appreciative of that doctor and let him leave Germany before the Holocaust started. He went to the United States.[/quote]

Oh never heard that I just figured he blames him

15. How's that high compare to being a German god for a couple years?

Being supreme dictator definitely has its perks. And everyone asking why he hates jews it wasn't just that. He needed a scapegoat to blame to keep the public interested. I would put money on that he didn't initially intend to kill so many Jews it was more of an "oops."

16. I'd try to convince him away from his views... I'd give him a hug and tell him "im sorry about his mother and art school :/ but he was a great public speaker."

17. [quote name='"BreezyF"']What would you ask him?[/quote]

How you get so rude and uh reckless?
    Dont you be so crude and speckless.
    You been drinking brew for breakfast!

18. I'd figure out the whereabouts of the spear of destiny and learn about ancient alien technology

[​IMG]

19. Fuck the spear of destiny.

Where the hell is the amber room?!?!?! That's what I'd wanna know.

If you don't know what that is, its the most expensive piece of missing art in the world. Google that shit, it'll blow your mind

20. How are you going to harness the trifecta of ancient alien technology with painting by humans?