If You And Hitler Toked....

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BreezyF, Jun 7, 2012.

1. What would you ask him?

2. OY' Hitler. Why ya gotta be such a dick?

3. You got shit to match?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Got a light? (that's kinda terrible)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Shit I forgot my lighter you got a oven I could light the joint with?

6. "The Russians are the real enemy..."

7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name='"junkiedays"'] [/quote]

This.

Is motherfucking gold.

Edit. The post above me. For some reason I can't quote it.

9. I would wrap my cock with ZigZag Papers and tell him it was a blunt

10. [quote name='"Dado"']I would wrap my cock with ZigZag Papers and tell him it was a blunt[/quote]

He would precise to ignite your balls and take a nice big toke from your head lol

11. I'd ask him why he had to ruin tiny mustaches for everyone.

12. Think id ask him if he wants to look me in my eyes while i shoot him in his face.

13. When did the hatred from the Jews actually start?

14. Ich würde ihn fragen, warum er so ein Arsch Schwanz ist, sprechen alle anderen Deutschen?

15. [quote name='"CLKWRK"']When did the hatred from the Jews actually start?[/quote]

Actually probably after his mother died and the doctor that was taking care of her was a jew

16. [quote name='"RyanPwnsU"']Ich würde ihn fragen, warum er so ein Arsch Schwanz ist, sprechen alle anderen Deutschen?[/quote]

"I would ask him why he is such an ass's tail, talking all the other German" that's what google translate told me....?

17. if Hitler toked, there's a good chance he wouldn't have done all of that horrible stuff

18. I'd ask him if he knew where all the hot German bitches hung out.

19. [quote name='"ChevyBLAZER420"']I'd ask him if he knew where all the hot German bitches hung out.[/quote]

Probably his bedroom lol you know if your hitler you pull twat by the hour

20. If he would like to know the date of his death. (He was a dick and deserves a buzzkill :devious: ). :smoke: