If you’re an atheist, why do you believe in karma?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Deleted member 699232, Oct 26, 2019.

1. I think deep down those that are religious, and those that are atheists aren’t so different.

When we lose touch of ourselves and who we are, we forget to put ourselves on even ground with others. This kind of mind set can put you above others, or below.

Life is a feeling process.

Don’t let your attitude get in the way of human relations.

2. Not my fault you didn’t read it right. It actually says If you’re an atheist, why do you believe in karma?

Are you an atheist?
    Yes.

Do you believe in karma?
    Yes.

Why do you believe in karma?
    This is what you’re supposed to answer.

I’m not trying to learn from you what karma is. I’m perfectly capable of learning on my own, thank you.

3. Isn’t that from the Bible...?

4. Are you wired in right mate?
    You're actually arguing against yourself now.
    I'm not even sure how to respond anymore.
    Your thread is asking how can we atheists believe in karma.
    There's like half a billion bhudists on earth who are all athiest and they all believe In karma. They literally invented that shit mate.
    The people who believe most in karma ARE ATHIEST!
    Karma is a spiritualist/ holistic belief and has absolutely nothing to do with religion.
    So no, it's not my fault I cant read a question.
    Your question itself shows how little you know about the topic.
    Those that truly believe in God don't believe in karma.they believe its gods work. Not a separate entity.
    Those that do believe in karma therefor cannot truly believe in God.
    And that's not my opinion. It's logic.
    Spiritualism and religion are completely different things.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Agree to disagree?

I didn’t think asking you why you believe in karma would make you self-destruct. Lol

6. #86 Deleted member 1070567, Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2019
    You can be spiritual (karma is a spiritual belief) and not believe in god, especially the Christian god. Therefore your thread doesn't make sense?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. we already know life is a roll of the dice as well as the things that happen to you but yes we are trying to figure out how to not only roll the dice ourselves but predict the outcome of that roll. I guess metaphorically in the game of life. If you believe in karma, another person you surround yourself with could be attracting "bad" karma so its hard to judge if its a fluke or not considering that there are 7.5 billion-plus conscious beings too consider.

8. do you believe in a construct of god or the universal energy of things?

9. Don’t read too far in the interpretations others are making. I’m only interested in the thought process of atheists, (disavowing the existence of god(s))

,Believing in karma; which is usually closely associated with Buddhism. (It’s the third largest religion in the world)

I’m just interested, is all. I’m not making the relation that karma is the belief of god, or anything like that.

10. I think you can Athiest as well as not believe in karma as well. The possibility of that being expressed here gives the thread validity. Depending how open or closed-minded someone is and since opinion is subjective to say this thread doesn't make sense is somewhat ignorant

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. on the way to enlightenment this is very prominant knowledge

12. amen

• Like Like x 1
  13. You mean nirvana? :p that’s the goal, brudah.

14. You mean nirvana? :p that’s the goal, bruddah.

15. You mean nirvana? :p that’s the goal, bruddah.

16. Oh no... did not mean to post that three times...

17. yessir my bro. I'm interested also getting into enlightenment. I believe I've experienced moments of it. Sometimes minutes, sometimes days of no sleep. Not to say I'm enlightened in anyway but being brought up spiritual in a christian catholic family on both sides and never being baptized I will randomly ask has anybody found the use of psychedelics useful to open doors to enlightenment you could achieve soberly? I sure have and smoke weed daily to somewhat rais my conscious hence the royal "highness" hahah

18. based on the law of averages I am not surprised it happened lolz

19. And as a further note just so there's no confusions, I am an athiest and although I look at things somewhat differently from how a true spiritualist does I do align more to that than anything else.
    I personally believe that religion is just a failed understanding of spiritualism.
    Religious people believe God connects us all.
    We believe more that what they refer to as God is just a natural energy, a vibration, a frequency that we can all use to our advantage if we harness it.
    And the really fucked up thing is that now science is pretty much admitting that we, the spiritualists are at least on the right lines with what we now know to be called "zero point energy"
    An electromagnetic force that surrounds us.
    It's what the shaolin monks use to make their bodies impenetrable to spears.
    It's what those that practice reiki(like myself) use to heal.
    It's what remote viewers use to leave their bodies.
    And its what religious people refer to as God.
    If you hit Google its not hard to find lots of footage of spiritualists using this energy being filmed by heat sensitive and electromagnetic cameras. Can see it clearly moving around the body, inside and around them as they work.

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. A person can believe in God without being religious in the slightest. The electromagnetic force that surrounds us is also bs and monks of any kind cannot make themselves impervious to spears anywhere except in the supernatural world which doesn't exist. Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 2