Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If weed were like alcohol...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sandwichman, Jun 21, 2009.

1. and out of your system within 24 hours...how awesome would life be?

2. Shitty. Then everyone that's too puss to test dirty could smoke. Bad vibes...

3. it would be awesome because i could smoke with all my friends that can not smoke right now because they are getting test by one source or another.

4. the same.....since im not on parole and I don't need to piss for my job :rolleyes:

5. It'd be pretty awesome, cause then I'd be able to smoke with my dad. We talk about smoking and I've blazed up legal herb with him before, but he can't smoke the good stuff because he has to piss for his job and gets NO warning whatsoever, so he can't even pop a niacin or anything.

6. tha'd be nice...my fucking job does random piss testing now, so i cant do it very often. sucks.