Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if weed was legal

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aznno0odles, Mar 31, 2009.

1. i would totally be a cop.

2. why?...

3. If weed was legal...

I would be slightly less paranoid.

4. I would buy a garbage bag full.

5. I'd smoke with a cop...
    (not be one)

6. I would be a happy guy..

7. I would be a Massachusetts State Trooper.

Imagine: Getting paid up the ass to chill on the side of the highway, smokin' a blunt, waiting for some toolbag to act a fool. Then you blare on the siren and fuck shit up.

That'd be the shit.

I'll even take anything they throw at me, fuck a desk job I wanna be out in the world.

8. everybody could be high

9. I am already going to become a cop, not a dick cop that comfiscates peoples bud. I am not even going to ask to search a vehicle, unless getting evaluated by my boss. I am going to go for the speeders, hard drug dealers that actually fuck up peoples life. (crack, heroin, etc.)

10. i would be a cop that smokes with other cops.

11. I'm planning on becoming a state trooper.

12. I would be a marijuana sales man :hello::smoking:

13. I'd be a detective if I knew there was no random drug screening.

14. Im too nice to be a cop. But if it was legal I would have more cop friends I guess!

15. Hell i would be a cop right now i dont give a shit. I personally know a cop who wants in on my operation. Our agreement was that he will tell me if im being investigated as long as he gets some cash each year. I told him sounds good, but it wont be much because i grew up right near him and my parents know his parents grow it too. Hes mad cool hes let me and my fellas off so many tickets. If i was a cop i would be the same way as this dude.

16. I would be selling variety of weed at a shop..sort of like a bar where u get your drinks ...POT BAR lol

17. If the cannabis plant was legal i would smoke all day everyday and i would definitally but the biggest collection of pipes bongs bubblers gas masks anything you could possibly iimagine i would try to buy it lol

18. If weed was legal, I would smoke either in front of a police station or right outside a criminal court house. And if I were near the DEA headquarters, I would also smoke right outside their main entrance to the building. Haha, this would be what I would do, and video tape that shit and post it online as well. Just imagining this shit right now makes me laugh.

19. i would run around saying
    "im smokin weed and youre not bitches!"
    then people that were smoking would come out of their houses with joints, pipes, bongs, whatever, then i would lead a parade through town.
    hell yes.

20. #20 Mephysto, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009

*sniff* sniff*

I smell pussy.