If Weed was legal, how would it be sold??

Discussion in 'General' started by madbeasters89, May 2, 2008.

1. the title says it all

2. Considering you are saying unconditional legalization and not medical legalization, I think it would happen something like this:

The pharmaceutical companies would adopt it, genetically modify all remnants of anything natural out of the plant, take the THC and turn it into some type of pill and sell it for large amounts of money. After that, the tobacco companies would most likely pick up on it, take the GM plants created by the pharmaceutical companies, add nicotine and God knows what other addicting substances to it and sell them in packs of pre-rolled joints.

3. Not to mention how much they would tax it!

4. its already stareted with the pill "Marinol"

5. i agree 100%, but you will also have 100% pure cannabis sold in nuggets for the cheap :D

6. Yo Montaze, I know about Marinol. That, however, is synthetic THC produced in a lab, not in nature. They would find some way to bastardize the shit out of the plant to call their medication "natural" to help it sell better.

7. probably in dispensaries (like a liquor store) and in packs of joints.

maybe vending machines LOL

8. lol i hope this will happen:

If it is fully legalized all the bud must go through an intense sorting and testing process done by me... then I will sell it to you guys ;)

9. Imagine Weed stores (like liquor stores) all over the country ...u just walk in and theres A WHOLE BUNCH OF DIFFRENT WEED TO CHOOSE FROM.....

SALES WOULD BE UP FOR EVERYBODY.... FAST FOOD STORES WOULD BE PACKED...

10. ^^ yeah man, just like dispensaries in CA and coffeeshops in Amsterdam! :D
    ..nice!

:bongin:

11. why not just like dispensaries in cali.?

Edit: ^^^Great minds.

12. Probably in exchange for money or services. That's usually how capitalism works.

13. I think the biggest thing next to the taxes that would happen would be tons of people in prison would be let go and no one would be getting arrested for it which would boost the economy even more than the taxes.

14. Hopefully in dispensaries. I can tell you one thing though, there's no way in hell I'm buying any Marlboro Marijuana Cigs....:D

15. yeah i hear basically all medical patients who have been prescribed Marinol really don't care for it as its only active ingrediant is THC not like smokin herb where you also get all the cannabinoids. they say the pill has a negative affect n shit

16. ehh, i seriously doubt this. considering that the pharm. companies havent "adopted" alcohol, which is also a recreational substance, i dont think that theyd go anywhere near it.

my guess would be that itd be the same as amsterdam. thered be bars and shops dedicated to weed, and i think thered be designated spots where you could smoke it, cause theres always gunna be that portion of the population that doesnt agree with it.

17. That is because there is little research done on the cannabinoids and other cannabis constituents (due to it being illegal). The medical possibilities of cannabis are still not yet known to its full extent.

18. it would be the end if the tobacco companies got a hold of it because they'll add nicotine and other bad shit that kills you to it so you keep smoking. then they'll ban weed (again in this case if they unban it)

19. Haha. Dude, I would sell it attached to a bag of munchies. or maybe, mixed in with my munchies, so it's like a TREASURE HUNT.