If weed was addictive, would you still smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenVoyage, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Hypothetically speaking, let's say tomorrow weed became as addictive as nicotine. Would you continue smoking knowing that you would probably become addicted?

2. I'd be addicted, so I guess yes

3. Since I use it medically, and have never had a problem with addiction (physical dependance and withdrawal, yeah, but not "addiction") I'd use it.:)
    Goodness knows I've used enough Medrol over the years, and that is instant physical dependence, and possibly death if you don't taper properly.
    Medrol Official FDA information, side effects and uses.

4. Idk it depends on how adictive and what withdrawal is like

5. Observing some users on GC, I have reason to think it is

6. Just to clarify, let's say the addiction was nearly identical to nicotine. No seriously life-threatening withdrawal symptoms, but extremely hard to to quit.

7. Just like an above poster said, id already be addicted lol.

And i think if i wasn't already addicted im pretty sure it would happen, the effects of cannabis are worth it.

8. I would do it like ther :cool::hello::D:wave::p:eek::(:):confused::eek::mad::devious::rolleyes::smoke:;)no tomorrow just because I am that coo.
    \

9. Wouldn't be able to afford an addiction, so probably not.

10. IMMO; Marijuana is addicting to those with addictive personalities. (guilty as charged), I feel addicted to it already; I remove myself from the everyday equation to smoke it.

Answer:Yes; I would continue to smoke marijuana.

11. Hell yeah lol better than being addicted to heroin or crack me thinks

12. prolly yeah regardless if its as addictive its still healthly like fruit so

13. If that's the only property that changed then most likely I would. Its not like being addicted to caffiene even.I would just vape/eat edibles so I wouldn't do any hurt to my lungs. Then id sit back and enjoy :D

14. If weed was addictive, then President Obama would be toking up in the Oval Office as opposed to authorizing dispensary raids with his DEA minions and turning his back to the 10th Amendment.

If I ever came face to face with that man, I would ask him how much of a martyr he was concerning his personal use (and boasting about it in 2007-2008 that he inhaled) especially knowing his war on drug stance & how many other people's lives he's negatively affecting for doing the same thing as him.

15. It already is somewhat addictive. No one can truly deny that over a stretched period of time that weed is not seriously habit forming. But if cannabis was as addictive as Nicotine I would be as addicted as yo cracksmokin' granma yo.

16. I dont know if I would. Prob not for a while. It's hard to keep up with something addictive. Honestly if I dont have weed I act like I'm PMSing ALL the time. I know, my poor boyfriend. If I'm going to be myself, without the stress I need at least a gram every 3 day's. I dont understand antidepressants. When I was younger I was on 4 differnt types.. And They just made me more anxious and my anxiety shot threw the roof. And I became more depressed. Weed help's. I just talked myself into it. Yes I would keep smoking. HAHAHA!

17. i honestly feel like I'm addicted to weed, already.

quitting next week is going to be painful as fuck, especially since the boyfriend smokes constantly :(