If weed never existed....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mire, Dec 5, 2012.

1. What would you be doing instead? How different do you think your life would be?

I'd probably go out and get a job, raise a family, and live happily ever after.

2. you still can...

3. Nahhhhh. :smoking:

4. If weed never existed... I would probably drink, but maybe not, I really don't enjoy alcohol. Feel like shit the day after anyway.

If weed never existed I might have more $ saved up Haha that's about all that might be different.

5. If there's no weed, does that mean there's also no beer? Seeing as cannabis and hops are related and all.

6. Id be almost drug free I guess it's hard to say how it would be different. Maybe I'd be an alcoholic idfk

7. OP your describing a world that i would not wish to be a part of.

i would probably be on some other kinda drug.

8. I'd do all the other drugs I do now. :hippie:

9. You shut your damn mouth op!!!!!

10. I'd be trying to create that shit so people could smoke dutchies

11. id be an antisocial loser like in ninth grade

12. I'd probably still be hooked on fucking painkillers. And drinking a lot more than I do now. So yeah, I'd say the fact that weed exists is going to add a few years to my lifespan.

13. You think the green is hindering you from a mate? I find myself longing after someone who loves weed, frogs, and adventure, but the more i try the further my aspirations go(away from me)...maybe im doing it wrong or im fucking wierd.

14. Drink more then I already do.

15. Life would go on . If weed never existed then I would never know any of the joys weed has to offer and would therefore have no reason to want it ..i would have to use prescription medication (yuck) I guess we wouldn't be speaking if weed never existed either.

16. I'd have a lot more money.

17. If Cannabis didn't exist eh, damn what would I use for introspection?

18. If cannabis didn't exist then expect more opium users lol. Introspection on cannabis is rather weak compared to a certain fungus, where the introspection is just blissful(not true in a crappy set and setting)

19. Suprise heart attack - hnnngg